Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we did go for Reid, he'd probably not cost us much at the trade table, Sydney need to get rid of salary cap pressure.
Isn't it tippett's last year of contract?

If so, expect he will be getting a pay cut.. Particularly as buddy's salary goes up.

No one more year
Ouch!

Without the cola & buddy's increasing salary, I believe the 2 forwards will take up more than 20% of their cap!

What swans players are coming out of contract this year...

What? and why can't he?
Because he's not a back up ruck.

Way more valuable as a defender to us. I'm pretty happy with our current forward line, and even blind freddy can see we could use another big defender (especially of his class).

Sam Reid would be a good get IMO. Has stagnated after a promising start to his career. If the Carlisle and Henderson dreams fail I wouldn't mind him. Can play at both ends.

Where is Sam Day at with his football? Who was the guy Brad Pitt played in Moneyball?

Ouch!

Without the cola & buddy's increasing salary, I believe the 2 forwards will take up more than 20% of their cap!

What swans players are coming out of contract this year...

Not to forget that when Carlton enquired about Tom Mitchell last year, they supposedly found out he was on $450k a year. If Mitchell is already being paid that, you'd have to think players like Jack, Hannebury and Kennedy etc... would be on a decent amount. Surely something has to give.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my Vic co-workers is a big Blues fan. Goes to all the functions and has a few contacts in the club. Most of what he tells me come true.
Anyway had a sales meeting today and was chatting to him about how great the start to the footy season has been.
Anyway he said that the Blues are into a young Crow player. It was time to get something back for Sauce and Eddie.
I said I thought it could be Lyons but he didnt bite.
So it got me wondering which young players are signed up and whos not.
Is Matty Crouch out of contract this year? What about CEY, Grigg, Kerridge etc?
I would be pissed if we lost Crouch.

One of my Vic co-workers is a big Blues fan. Goes to all the functions and has a few contacts in the club. Most of what he tells me come true.
Anyway had a sales meeting today and was chatting to him about how great the start to the footy season has been.
Anyway he said that the Blues are into a young Crow player. It was time to get something back for Sauce and Eddie.

It is Kerridge

Lyons or Grigg hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back