Post here (aka UTG and Friends' Wall of Shame)

Remove this Banner Ad

range_of_pots.jpg

Am I doing this right?

Are you taking a 'pot' at someone? :eek:

Was hilarious watching UTG's demeanor change over the life cycle of this rumour.

Three weeks ago he was beating his chest like Donkey Kong. This morning he was cautiously backing out like a removalist truck in a narrow alley... I could almost hear that "beeeeep beeeep beeeeep" noise.

May this thread forever be the shrine to idiotic opposition trade rumours.

Was hilarious watching UTG's demeanor change over the life cycle of this rumour.

Three weeks ago he was beating his chest like Donkey Kong. This morning he was cautiously backing out like a removalist truck in a narrow alley... I could almost hear that "beeeeep beeeep beeeeep" noise.

Maybe now this will stop UTG from Posting rubbish on our forum forever...Meanwhile it's time to scrutinise Richmond's list to see who we will be swapping for Karnezis, post 2013 season.

I'm tipping Karnezis for Nahas...

Meanwhile it's time to scrutinise Richmond's list to see who we will be swapping for Karnezis, post 2013 season.

I'm tipping Karnezis for Nahas...
We'd have to throw in our first rounder to even that up LL.

We'd have to throw in our first rounder to even that up LL.

Naturally Bob. Even then I think Richmond are losing out. After all, there is KB the legend...& Nahas is not far behind him!

Wouldn't it be funny if one of us posted the "Nahas for Karnezis" rumour on the Tiger's forum, during the 2013 footy season ? It would put UTG out of a job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can a mod please move one of his Posts from the trade threads into this one so we can all reply to it. I want to see him get like 50 alerts.. each one a joke at his expense

Just use the search function on the Richmond board and the drafts and trading for posts by him and like them. Still gets the point across.

There are a few who start trashing a player as soon as the Tigs tell them why they didn't want them.
tigs2010 was the same last year - on Kavanagh's bandwagon all year despite him not playing all year... then Tigs pass on him... suddenly this year (despite playing some footy and showing genuine promise) he's a s**t truck.
Transparent revisionism.

Richmond's social media dept is second to none, you have to give them credit for that. Hook line & sinker.

And this one

Had he played the way McGuane did at the end of the year, there would have been Post-love.
McGuane plays better than Post. Neither are much chop.
We kept the better one.
And even then, Post said he would look elsewhere anyway
This pearler...
Cleve Hughes showed more than Post. How's he going?
Post had no poise/ awareness, dropped the simplest of marks, worked very hard on the track and was still useless
McGuane is better insurance. Imagine if Post had come in and kicked 14 goals in 9 games. There would be silliness all over the board
Good bloke, but won't be missed. If he does well elsewhere, it would be a stunning turnaround.
Good decision. McGuane frees up a spot in the 2013 draft. Which will be handy.

He reminds me of this bloke.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back