Post your favorite Carlton images

Remove this Banner Ad

Portals%5C0%5Ccarlton_images%5CGalleries%5CGallery-Rd5-2010-1%5C16-setanta-rd5-2010-450.jpg

What happened next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty simple if you are a guy has to be the streaker in the 1982 grand final.I was disgusted when it wasn't on the AFL DVD.You pay good money to see everything that happen during the game.It's horrible to edit and cut this ok. It's a sin to not have the opening ceremony or anything that happen during the game.I hate it when they edit TV shows on DVD and give syndicated versions it's ripping off the customer.The streaker in the 82 grand final was a bit of a bush pig for my liking with that rug she had but women back then liked the hairy look.I would say a couple of fibres of the rug does make a good substitute when you haven't got any waxed floss.This is very important when brushing teeth as it's hard as hell and keeps the gums and teeth from decay.Oh no i run out of Vodka Cruiser Electric Pink drink ha ha now to go and dream of Pink elephants.Where was the bourbon and Scotch when i needed them.
invade__22__gallery__600x353-600x400.jpg

Would have been good to see some part II to this on Thursday night. ..

Edit: After his stint up forward in the pre-season (albeit with kicking yips) and that photo from yesteryear. .. maybe just maybe. ..

great-mark-silvagni-175.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back