Preview Pre-Season 2015 - Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure the blog doesn't take up 100% of his time and that he still has plenty of opportunity to do some weights. The club probably recognises his need to still feel included and part of the team. He's been in a moon boot for months, it's probably quite isolating.
Probably right, and he could find him himself further isolated if he mentioned the players he thought who were under performing in any way. I would still like to know more about players who were standouts in training, though.

If you had posted it on instagram or had mentioned it in an interview on SEN, etsal1 would have been all over it.

She is omnipo(s)tent!

E - I mean that as a compliment. Your information collating (aka cyber stalking) is a credit to the board.
How did I miss this :p all good ferris :)

Only concern I have with the talk of Watto/Jones is that I cannot see how they both fit in with Rowe/Jamo/White at the back and Hendo and Cas up front. And unless Watto learns to ruck part time and take Cas' position, it might be a 2-horse race with Jones.

Think the pecking order for KPP's at this stage is:

1. Hendo
2. Jamo
3. Rowe
4. Cas
5. White (3rd tall)
6. Jones
7. Watto
8. Jaksch

Im not sure either Matty411 maybe Cas is the one that misses out if we have a ruck combo of Kruezer / Wood.

What about a set up of Henderson, Jones and Watson as the full time forwards with a ruck fwd, Menzel and sml fwd. Seems to tall for my tastes but a possibility.
From my viewing of our players I would say that Henderson is our most agile of those forward so have jones and watson stay at home whilst he roams.

Hawthorn had a forward structure that had Roughhead, franklin, gunston, bruest, rioli and Hale

Im not sure either Matty411 maybe Cas is the one that misses out if we have a ruck combo of Kruezer / Wood.

What about a set up of Henderson, Jones and Watson as the full time forwards with a ruck fwd, Menzel and sml fwd. Seems to tall for my tastes but a possibility.
From my viewing of our players I would say that Henderson is our most agile of those forward so have jones and watson stay at home whilst he roams.

Hawthorn had a forward structure that had Roughhead, franklin, gunston, bruest, rioli and Hale
My natural feeling is that Kreuz will be #1 ruck for 90% and Cas will chop out - think Mick and co. see him as Best 22 over Wood in that role. Hawks did indeed make it work with 3.5 talls in the forward line but when you have guys like Buddy, Roughy and Gunny who are athletic and can all run up the ground... it makes it a lot easier. Not sure Watto and Jones = Roughy and Gunston.

Just cannot see a forward line of 3 x talls + 2nd ruck could work with the cattle we have. Happy, however to be proven wrong.

i
Yeah hard to say but the Henderson Jones Watson trio are all reliable kicks. They may miss occasionally but not regularly.

inevitably one of the above are gonna be injured. when that happens its good to have depth. not to mention competition for spots is perfect to push the likes of casboultx watson and jones along.

really loving what im hearing about jones. could be a mick malthouse special

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back