Predicted AFL Draft of 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you an undercover Two Eyes account? Or just a clueless Brisbane supporter?
He was supporting your argument you stupid pillock!

Your forwards might turn out ok they might be complete spuds. It's way too early to tell. You are the one making assumptions that they will end up top tier forwards. Sounds like fanboy wishful thinking to be honest.

An interesting conundrum. Would the Eagles take Sheed or Acres if both were available ? Personally I would hope that they would go for Acres, who I think seems to be more the sort of player that they need.

He was supporting your argument you stupid pillIck!

Your forwards might turn out ok they might be complete spuds. It's way too early to tell. You are the one making assumptions that they will end up top tier forwards. Sounds like fanboy wishful thinking to be honest.
I jusy dont understand why you think they are "a whole lot of nothing". Why would we draft them if we thought that? They have done what was expected of them in their first year. You're making assumptions that they are spuds but you have probably never seen them play or know nothing about them

I jusy dont understand why you think they are "a whole lot of nothing". Why would we draft them if we thought that? They have done what was expected of them in their first year. You're making assumptions that they are spuds but you have probably never seen them play or know nothing about them
Dude you have shown yourself to be such a dimwit that you accused a fellow Brisbane supporter of being a sock puppet even though he was trying to prop up your feeble arguments.

You need to find a clue and stop depriving a village of its idiot before we can continue this conversation. You are simply not up to the level.

[quote"Two Eyes, post: 30950820, member: 44075"]Dude you have shown yourself to be such a dimwit that you accused a fellow Brisbane supporter of being a sock puppet even though he was trying to prop up your feeble arguments.

You need to find a clue and stop depriving a village of its idiot before we can continue this conversation. You are simply not up to the level.[/quote]
I get it, you have nothing left to say about this argument so you resort to calling me a dimwit/idiot. Clearly I won the argument, nice try though

[quote"Two Eyes, post: 30950820, member: 44075"]Dude you have shown yourself to be such a dimwit that you accused a fellow Brisbane supporter of being a sock puppet even though he was trying to prop up your feeble arguments.

You need to find a clue and stop depriving a village of its idiot before we can continue this conversation. You are simply not up to the level.
I get it, you have nothing left to say about this argument so you resort to calling me a dimwit/idiot. Clearly I won the argument, nice try though[/quote]
Just further evidence of your delusion I'm afraid.

Just like your belief that showing promise in the NEAFL is a cast iron guarantee of a forward making it in the AFL.

I get it, you have nothing left to say about this argument so you resort to calling me a dimwit/idiot. Clearly I won the argument, nice try though

Just like your belief that showing promise in the NEAFL is a cast iron guarantee of a forward making it in the AFL.[/quote]
Stop putting words In my mouth, I never said playing well in the NEAFL is a guarantee to become a good afl player. All I'm saying is they are not "a whole lot of nothing" like you claim. They all certainly have a lot of potential and are on the right track

Just like your belief that showing promise in the NEAFL is a cast iron guarantee of a forward making it in the AFL.
Stop putting words In my mouth, I never said playing well in the NEAFL is a guarantee to become a good afl player. All I'm saying is they are not "a whole lot of nothing" like you claim. They all certainly have a lot of potential and are on the right track[/quote]

Potential is a long, long way from actual. In relation to this years draft it certainly wouldn't hurt Brisbane to draft another promising tall. They won't all work out and you can always use more than one in any case.

Nice cover up on your earlier post btw. Too bad it was already quoted twice...

Stop putting words In my mouth, I never said playing well in the NEAFL is a guarantee to become a good afl player. All I'm saying is they are not "a whole lot of nothing" like you claim. They all certainly have a lot of potential and are on the right track

Potential is a long, long way from actual. In relation to this years draft it certainly wouldn't hurt Brisbane to draft another promising tall. They won't all work out and you can always use more than one in any case.

Nice cover up on your earlier post btw. Too bad it was already quoted twice...[/quote]

Brisbane don't need another tall. Old mate has pointed them out, if anything they have to many. Brown, Lisle, Paparone, Close, Trent West can go forward, Staker, Mcguane, Freeman and Merrett if needed. Is this the best lot of KPF's in the comp? No. But adding another would be crazy. And based on Two Eyes own argument, another unproven tall at the draft would be a waste of time. The lions would love a elite replacement but other than Boyd, the rest are similar to Paparone and Close, young and talented but unproven at AFL level.

In conclusion, the two of you are arguing like little women. I find it funny. Please continue.

Plus the strength of next years draft for talls, it would make sense for the lions to give these youngsters they already exposure this year and get one next year when brown is done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back