News 2016 AFL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

We are very lucky that we have Bowes, Scheer and potentially whoever we select at Melbs first pick coming in next year or we'd be in a spot of bother losing one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Ablett reinjures his shoulder and retires before the season finishes.

37305244.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G.Ablett, T.Lynch and S.May?
I was thinking Ablett & May. I'd like Lynch to get there as well, but it isn't easy to make the AA team & without Dixon by his side, he's going to cop a lot more attention from opposition defenders. We saw this year, when Dixon was off the ground, the opposition knew we'd be looking for Lynch, so they'd have 2 or 3 blokes competing with him. Day has the strength to take over Dixon's role, but probably won't pose as much of a threat to the opposition.

1. Ablett to win another Brownlow.
2. Rocket to blame the previous coaches every time his million dollar ride gets threatened.
3. Suns to make the 8.

Thought Rocket has tried hard not to directly point the finger at the previous regime. When he's constantly asked what areas need improvement or what are the areas that need work on (e.g. Fitness, professionalism, game knowledge and leadership), the writing is on the wall as to who was responsible for the lack of development in these areas prior to his arrival. We've only had one senior coach before.

Thought Rocket has tried hard not to directly point the finger at the previous regime. When he's constantly asked what areas need improvement or what are the areas that need work on (e.g. Fitness, professionalism, game knowledge and leadership), the writing is on the wall as to who was responsible for the lack of development in these areas prior to his arrival. We've only had one senior coach before.

Yeah that is a good thing about Rocket , he does'nt play the blame game , when he does refer to the previous he just says , they did it there way im doing it mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back