Premier B - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see a couple of former Caulfield guns(not last year) singing up for Waverly Blues in the EFL. What is the link there?

Interesting to see a couple of former Caulfield guns(not last year) singing up for Waverly Blues in the EFL. What is the link there?
Ben Carboni is the coach there this year. He's taken a couple of ageing warriors. Slevison can still play but is OS for most of the year.

Very quiet on here... have we lost all the posters to promotion/relegation? Where is the armchair warrior BS?!

Can anyone in the know summarise the clearances so far? Any noteworthy comings and goings?

SKOB have lost Brick who will be very tough to replace; gun player and should do well in the NEAFL.

Andrew Mc Qualter at Caulfield may help them avoid relegation. OM's have lost 6 of their starting side from last year [as I imagine most sides have} and will depend on ins. Great depth should see them a contender. Early pick for finals would br Blues and SKOB's. Hailebury will miss Ridgeway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any practice match results?
The Nodders beat Old Brighton by 3 or 4 goals. Moved the ball quite well. Couple of the Nodder young recruits look very handy. They will be better than I thought.

Any practice match results?
The Nodders beat Old Brighton by 3 or 4 goals. Moved the ball quite well. Couple of the Nodder young recruits look very handy. They will be better than I thought.

OI beat Seymour. Good hit out.

22 of the top 22 missing.
500 on the track every night.
Recruited brilliantly
Lost no one
Beat Carlton in our 1st Praccy Game.

The two promoted teams to B Grade may go alright this year. (Hope so anyway).

Ajax didn't have a good game against OT.

Max "Happy ot having to travel all over melbourne as we did in C Grade last year" Leader

OI beat Seymour. Good hit out.

22 of the top 22 missing.
500 on the track every night.
Recruited brilliantly
Lost no one
Beat Carlton in our 1st Praccy Game.

The two promoted teams to B Grade may go alright this year. (Hope so anyway).

Ajax didn't have a good game against OT.

Max "Happy ot having to travel all over melbourne as we did in C Grade last year" Leader

For what its worth when were you going to break the news about recruiting Joel MacDonald (ex-Melb)?

I see Gleeson has stayed at Geelong VFL but still think the 2 relegated sides will be hard to beat this year. OM's transfer situation doesn't look healthy, they must be having a registration day soon......

For what its worth when were you going to break the news about recruiting Joel MacDonald (ex-Melb)?

I see Gleeson has stayed at Geelong VFL but still think the 2 relegated sides will be hard to beat this year. OM's transfer situation doesn't look healthy, they must be having a registration day soon......

Yes the former old boy signed with the club.

Early prediction for the Ladder

UB
Maz
OI
St.K
OC
OM
Fitz
OH
Caulf
Ajax

In no particular order (ha ha)

Max

Looks like this is going to be the Max forum unless the Skevvys or Fitzroyites get rolling
Any tips? i know most people would be tipping on the vafa site, but it would be still nice to see some tips and banter on here.

for what it is worth

Mazenod at home JUST; Carey havent won for a long time, though the expanses of Central reserve may seem at home
Blues , also just; Two contenders going on last year
Caulfield 5 goals: i think the mosquito fleet will be a far stronger team than last year, hunting in swarms
SKOBS 2 goals- yet another toughy, not just becuase it is early in the season, but due to Fitzroy's pre-season form v Blacks
Hoers 4 goals; appear to have recruited well. johnson and Mcdonald, Heta's should be hard to handle for AJAX

now ill wait to see if i get 0 !!

Round 1.

Mazenod vs Old Carey
University Blues vs Old Melburnians
Old Haileybury vs Caulfield Grammerians
St Kevins
vs Fitzroy
Old Ivanhoe vs Ajax

Welcome to the new season boys, it's been very quiet in here of late, here's my tips, not that any of you give two hoots!
Old Carey: Made up 25% of the VAFA team, that alone will see them have a good season when injury free.
Uni Blues: Won 6.5 games in Premier last year, no easy beats although early in the year is a good time to play them.
Old Haileybury: New coach, heaps of recruits, good practice match form.
St Kevin's: Missing quite a few guns early but plenty of depth.
Old Ivanhoe: Ajax have lost Routman to Scotch, a huge loss. OI will be pumped and Ajax don't travel particularly well.

Catch me on 98.9 North West FM at 7pm Sunday night talking all things Premier B, you can live stream to your smart phones. Good luck everyone and may injuries be kept to a minimum!

Welcome to the new season boys, it's been very quiet in here of late, here's my tips, not that any of you give two hoots!
Old Carey: Made up 25% of the VAFA team, that alone will see them have a good season when injury free.
Uni Blues: Won 6.5 games in Premier last year, no easy beats although early in the year is a good time to play them.
Old Haileybury: New coach, heaps of recruits, good practice match form.
St Kevin's: Missing quite a few guns early but plenty of depth.
Old Ivanhoe: Ajax have lost Routman to Scotch, a huge loss. OI will be pumped and Ajax don't travel particularly well.

Catch me on 98.9 North West FM at 7pm Sunday night talking all things Premier B, you can live stream to your smart phones. Good luck everyone and may injuries be kept to a minimum!

Same for me.

OC
UB
OH
St.K
OI

Cheers

At least we are not bottom!!!

AJAX. Looks can be deceiving. Short and squat, but can they spread/split and share the ball.

To add to my shite day.

AJAX two's coach backed into my new car.

Not happy Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back