Premier B - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you are right. Caulfield weakest team I have seen this year. Finally think that winner of !st semi will go up as both have more depth and promise than OC.

Think you are right. Caulfield weakest team I have seen this year. Finally think that winner of !st semi will go up as both have more depth and promise than OC.

More promise than Carey this year or going forward? Get that you may think OM's or SKOBS may do better in A, but don't see what this has to do with this year?

Hail at Hail no gimme for Browns IMO. They ain't second bottom for no reason. Hail weren't terrible against Carey and will be keen to finish a disappointing season in style.

For what it's worth the CGS boys must be just staring at each other in disbelief but this has been on the cards since early July. Only possible saving grace is that Uni roll out with their ressies side but that would be utter stupidity! What has happened to McQualter???
Destroyed us early in the year and basically hasn't been seen since.

Destroyed us early in the year and basically hasn't been seen since.
On a different note - any TOTY suggestions? Not sure i know enough about the section but at the risk of ridicule

B Townley Vickers-Willis Voyage
CHB J Salopek Watts Howat
W Roach Paule Playfair
CHF Karageorgiou Lew D Kelly
FF Beck Fayman B Dowd
RUck Mugavin
RR Rice
Rov Summers

Int McQueen-Miscamble, Meehan, Angiolella,Silvestro

On a different note - any TOTY suggestions? Not sure i know enough about the section but at the risk of ridicule

B Townley Vickers-Willis Voyage
CHB J Salopek Watts Howat
W Roach Paule Playfair
CHF Karageorgiou Lew D Kelly
FF Beck Fayman B Dowd
RUck Mugavin
RR Rice
Rov Summers

Int McQueen-Miscamble, Meehan, Angiolella,Silvestro

Yes I'm biased and we are currently 5 games outside the top 4, but Heta x 2 should be inconsideration, especially Dean at Full Back.

Max

St Kevins on the brink heading into final round - http://bit.ly/1pVjBxV

Can they make it?

FWIW, some solid errors in this article

ST Kevin’s has the unenviable task of trying to knock off Old Carey to guarantee a spot in the Premier B finals series.

Caulfield Grammarians also went down in its clash with Old Ivanhoe but will take solace from the fact it is no longer in relegation calculations.
Grammarians will be engaged in a dead rubber in the final game of its season at home to the rampant Blues this weekend.

Worst article ever! How does that journo sleep at night trying to pretend sport is even a faint interest of theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst article ever! How does that journo sleep at night trying to pretend sport is even a faint interest of theirs.

As the Old Man used to say" the only think you can believe in a newspaper is the date and page numbers - and sometimes these aren't correct"

Bring Back Brad Beitzel !

any word from VAFA HQ as to when the finals will be played this year? does it look like being another sunday grand final for the VAFA prem B. personally i feel that Prem B should remain on the saturday with Prem C playing on the sunday ..

anyone have any idea?

any word from VAFA HQ as to when the finals will be played this year? does it look like being another sunday grand final for the VAFA prem B. personally i feel that Prem B should remain on the saturday with Prem C playing on the sunday ..

anyone have any idea?
I thought Prem A was on the Sunday

OM's beat Maz at home by 10 goals. SKOB beat Carey at home by 4 goals.
OM's finish second.
Thoughts?

AJAX - Fitzroy
Caulfield Grammerians - University Blues
Old Haileybury - Old Ivanhoe
St Kevins
- Old Carey
Old Melburnians - Mazenod

SKOB smash Carey and take 2nd spot.
Didn't see that coming. Carey losing to Ajax at home and now this shows they are running on empty. SKOB to finally deliver?? Brian thinks so...

Well Caulfield is in B Grade again next year and not because Old Ivanhoe lost to the Bloods, BUT because they knocked off the Blues!

The 22 in blue and white believed! We'll done boys and special mention to Luke Price on 150 games!

Well Caulfield is in B Grade again next year and not because Old Ivanhoe lost to the Bloods, BUT because they knocked off the Blues!

The 22 in blue and white believed! We'll done boys and special mention to Luke Price on 150 games!

And Uni through everything at them....McQualter has the soresest hand known to man.....fed like there were chickens hatching.

Well done Fields

And Uni through everything at them....McQualter has the soresest hand known to man.....fed like there were chickens hatching.

Well done Fields

FWIW - kudos to the Fields they were gone for all money but credit to them for knocking off the Blues, who might be showing some signs of.....
Didn't see the SKOB thing coming nor did Carey one would imagine. Should be a cracking finals series with the best 4 sides going at hammer and tongs. Let's hope the breeze stays away.....
Bloods and Hoers won't be gone for long, plenty of talent in both sides just shows how competitive a season it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back