Premier B - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give you Old Xavs as a great club, but Trinity? Please.

And who is it that's talking up SKOB? No one from SKOB is talking up SKOB, they are just engaging in the fun and frivolity that is Big Footy.

We will let our footy do the talking when the time comes, no one is interested in being March champions, especially a club that hasn't won a final in 10 years.

Now go away and troll somewhere else under another username.
Skevs boys talk themselves up. Never... They think they're awesome. Always have

Hampton Rovers defeated Premier C team Ormond by 55 points at Parkdale today. Former Ormond premiership player Matt Robbins kicked 5 goals against his old team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hampton Rovers defeated Premier C team Ormond by 55 points at Parkdale today. Former Ormond premiership player Matt Robbins kicked 5 goals against his old team.
You mean former Hampton Rovers senior coach, Jase.:)

Admittedly only a praccy but a fair old pasting based on the scores.

The SFL rep team for the Vic metro championships was defeated by a team who we will not mention who plays in Glen Iris.
Impressive plans for the Schools sports facilities Brian...does SKOB gain any benefit out of it?

I believe Ormond outscored Rovers in the 2nd half AM. Great hit out for 2 local clubs and I believe both clubs happy where they are at

I wasn't at the game on sunday but according to the Rovers website Ormond didn't outscore Rovers in the 2nd half. Also was told the rovers played with 20 players, 2 of them were u19's who back up for 2 games. Still another 6 starting 18 players to come back in.

HAMPTON ROVERS 4.2 7.4 10.4 14.5 (89)
ORMOND 1.1 2.2 5.3 5.4 (34)

I wasn't at the game on sunday but according to the Rovers website Ormond didn't outscore Rovers in the 2nd half. Also was told the rovers played with 20 players, 2 of them were u19's who back up for 2 games. Still another 6 starting 18 players to come back in.

Considering this was a B grade team against a D grade team then Ormond were far from disgraced by that score line. A lot of B grade teams prefer to play clubs from the top division. I know SKOBs are playing Xavs, De La and Heidelberg from the top grade of the NFL. Are the Rovers planning on testing themselves against stronger opposition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

48 points was the Ormond score. Ormond had 6 first graders playing a half in the 19's due to cricket. Both clubs very happy with the hit out and while im at it , both Ormond 2's and 19's won easily. But its only practice games mate.

Considering this was a B grade team against a D grade team then Ormond were far from disgraced by that score line. A lot of B grade teams prefer to play clubs from the top division. I know SKOBs are playing Xavs, De La and Heidelberg from the top grade of the NFL. Are the Rovers planning on testing themselves against stronger opposition?
Both clubs are fierce rivals , but there is a great respect each way.

I'll give you Old Xavs as a great club, but Trinity? Please.

And who is it that's talking up SKOB? No one from SKOB is talking up SKOB, they are just engaging in the fun and frivolity that is Big Footy.

We will let our footy do the talking when the time comes, no one is interested in being March champions, especially a club that hasn't won a final in 10 years.

Now go away and troll somewhere else under another username.
I'm not trolling im telling it how it is champ..now go follow another feed to be a pessimist about bud

Mazenod beat St Mary's/Salesian by 200 pts, OM's by 4 goals over Haileybury, Hampton Rovers by 10 goals over Mordialloc, SKOB by 4 goals over Old Xavs, any other results available?

Mazenod beat St Mary's/Salesian by 200 pts, OM's by 4 goals over Haileybury, Hampton Rovers by 10 goals over Mordialloc, SKOB by 4 goals over Old Xavs, any other results available?
Geez Hampton Rovers by 10 goals over Mordialloc. Quality opposition there! Mordialloc no better than Div 2 VAFA. Rovers flying - look out.

With just under 2 weeks to the start of the season, who do we think will be the standout players of the competition this year / who will be the ones to watch from each team ? Keen to generate some talk about players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back