Premier League Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Straight through the club if you're a member.
But I will tell you this.
You can book 10 tickets per game per member.
And it comes as a PDF file through an email.
So I could get you the ticket and email it to you?

ps. For Category A games (Spurs, Arsenal etc.) you must buy a cat b ticket. So if you want to watch them vs someone decent, you'll need to get a ticket for that game + another.
I'll have a look at their upcoming home fixtures and let you know. Cheers

Quite pissed off with Arsenal
Get home after 5 hours of work (sales opened for 4 hours) - Game is sold out. Not too surprised tbh. Will wait for ticket exchange to open. Opens up 1 hour later. But it isn't working, for the next 3 hours, I'd get the message "There has been an unexpected error, please click below to return to the Ticket Home page." every time I went to select a seat I'd like. (Bottom tier, centre wing).

Give up, go to sleep, wake up 2 hours later (Weird, I know). Everything is working now, 2 seats left in the whole stadium. My choice is midway up the top tier behind one goals. Or back row behind the other.

From ~50 seats available but wont let me grab. To 2. Higher price as well. Just pissed off.

Hull are much much worse. Can't believe their attitude.
I sent them an email telling them what's going wrong.
He says, refresh it........Ah, I've been doing that for 2 hours already...
Or alternatively, go to the hospitality page...... Yeah, nah, not spending 470+ quid for a hospitality package.

I sent them an email telling them what's going wrong.
He says, refresh it........Ah, I've been doing that for 2 hours already...
Or alternatively, go to the hospitality page...... Yeah, nah, not spending 470+ quid for a hospitality package.

Yeah the people who answer emails give me the shits, it's as if they think you're an idiot, or don't read your email properly, and then reply 2 hours later with one line that isn't helpful in any way.

Yeah the people who answer emails give me the shits, it's as if they think you're an idiot, or don't read your email properly, and then reply 2 hours later with one line that isn't helpful in any way.
I'm planning my next trip to America at the moment.
Tried to get in contact with the WWE asking how far in advance their schedule comes out. Saying I'm going over in Aug/Sep, planning on booking in Feb/Mar.

They come back saying packages for Wrestlemania are sold out, individual tickets go on sale on Saturday.

Doesn't cover anything I asked, and it's about something I don't give a s**t about. It's that sort of customer service that turns me off. I'm not going to try and get to an event now unless it's where I am when I'm there.

I'm planning my next trip to America at the moment.
Tried to get in contact with the WWE asking how far in advance their schedule comes out. Saying I'm going over in Aug/Sep, planning on booking in Feb/Mar.

They come back saying packages for Wrestlemania are sold out, individual tickets go on sale on Saturday.

Doesn't cover anything I asked, and it's about something I don't give a s**t about. It's that sort of customer service that turns me off. I'm not going to try and get to an event now unless it's where I am when I'm there.

Yeah same for me with the Hull office. Got onto a great guy a while back who was happy to help, but as soon as I asked him to get me Arsenal and Liverpool tickets he stopped replying, and now I keep getting palmed back to the main ticket office email which is basically exactly like that experience. So help me God if I don't get Liverpool and Arsenal tickets through the main process...

Just called the ticket office and found out the manager had taken my applications out to ensure I got tickets to both Arsenal and Liverpool away games... should have called them ages ago and saved all the hassle! My opinion of them has sharply turned around!!

Dirty Bird did you manage to get a spare ticket for Arsenal? Hull only gave me one and my mate was really keen to come watch the game with me. He's a Gunners fan but was fine sitting wherever. If you do have one I'll let him know and maybe he could buy it off you?

Stubhub are absolute w***ers wish we never went down that route as a club. Games sell out so quick and now Man U tickets are posted all over there starting at £90

Best bet is a few Spurs fan run twitter pages where fans are legit selling tickets that can be used at face value but even they are getting hacked at the moment

Dirty Bird did you manage to get a spare ticket for Arsenal? Hull only gave me one and my mate was really keen to come watch the game with me. He's a Gunners fan but was fine sitting wherever. If you do have one I'll let him know and maybe he could buy it off you?
I have 1 ticket secured no matter what. But I wont know whether I can spare it, till in affect game day.
The one I ordered through footballticketnet.com is supposed to arrive at my hostel on the Tuesday. I arrive on the Tuesday, the Hull game is Wednesday. And even then, I'll be reluctant to spare it until the other ticket gets me through the gates.

Also, I'd need to get the ticket behind the goals back after the game, as it's loaded onto my membership, and I'd need it for the Everton game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 1 ticket secured no matter what. But I wont know whether I can spare it, till in affect game day.
The one I ordered through footballticketnet.com is supposed to arrive at my hostel on the Tuesday. I arrive on the Tuesday, the Hull game is Wednesday. And even then, I'll be reluctant to spare it until the other ticket gets me through the gates.

Also, I'd need to get the ticket behind the goals back after the game, as it's loaded onto my membership, and I'd need it for the Everton game.

Hm ok then don't worry about it, all good! :)

Freaky thing is the marketing manager who is sorting my tickets just asked if I wanted to get the second ticket, considering it's for an Arsenal fan. Thing is, I haven't mentioned my mate is an Arsenal fan anywhere except on a Hull City message board haha. Eyes and ears everywhere...

Straight through the club if you're a member.
But I will tell you this.
You can book 10 tickets per game per member.
And it comes as a PDF file through an email.
So I could get you the ticket and email it to you?

ps. For Category A games (Spurs, Arsenal etc.) you must buy a cat b ticket. So if you want to watch them vs someone decent, you'll need to get a ticket for that game + another.

Does Newcastle fall under a Cat A game? If not me and a few mates are pretty keen to head to that game on the 21st of Dec

Does Newcastle fall under a Cat A game? If not me and a few mates are pretty keen to head to that game on the 21st of Dec
Cat B.
Plenty of seats available. (I've got 6 together row 2 behind the goals left to the camera)
plenty on the wings.

Though, there is a ticket maximum of 5 for this game (unlike the 10 I could get for West Ham [nearly sold out] and Cardiff City [haven't double checked there])
Ok cheers. Is that 5 including ones you want to use? Also how much were Cat B tickets again I'm sure it's in a post somewhere. Once I know how many and how much I'll let the guys know and get back to you

Ok cheers. Is that 5 including ones you want to use? Also how much were Cat B tickets again I'm sure it's in a post somewhere. Once I know how many and how much I'll let the guys know and get back to you
I'm unavailable for that game (In Italy) so the 5 would be yours.
Available tickets

28 pound - Front section behind goals
32 pound - Top section behind goals, tv side wing.
35 pound - Bench side wing

I'm not sure if this is of any help to anyone, but stumbled across the thread and thought I'd pass on my experience.

Early 2012 was in London for a week, so being not fanatical but a passionate Liverpool fan, checked the fixture. Liverpool v Utd at Old Trafford. Wowee! Immediately made a pact with myself that I had to be there.

So looking through exchanges etc and found tickets for the equivalent of about $450 Australian. Money wasn't an object but if I was going to be paying that much, I wanted to make sure I'd get the tickets. They were only sending them out a couple of weeks before the game, so wasn't sure which address I'd be at. Ruled that out as an option.

So made a few calls to Australian sports tour companies and found one (Premium Sport Tours I think it was called) who would do packages for EPL games upon request. So requested that, they booked a hotel for the night after the game in Manchester and arranged for transfers to and from the ground. It was the Suarez v Evra game that we lost 2-1, and the allocation of Liverpool tickets was restricted further than normal, but got them in the away section and had no issues with picking tickets up from the hotel.

I shouted my sister I was travelling with, as money wasn't a hurdle in this instance, and it cost me $1150 for the tickets, night's accommodation and transfers to and from the ground. Pricey I know, but all ran smoothly and worth every cent.

If any of you want to know what company it was, I can probably did it up through old emails or paperwork when I get home, just let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back