Old Xaverians
Old MelburniansOld MelburniansOld Xaverians
1st SEMIFINAL
ELSTERNWICK 11:40am SAT 3/9
vsvs
Old ScotchOld ScotchOld Scotch
St Bernards

Last edited:

Its would be a man stranger than I to tip against their own team in a GF. Think SKOB deserve favouritism but given the Tonners have been underdogs in 3 consecutive elimination finals (effectively) I don't think they will give a tinkers cuss. Looking forward to another magic GF and Pluga cementing himself further in SKOB folklore.....will rival Michael Blood as the winningest ever SKOB if he keeps this up!!

Its would be a man stranger than I to tip against their own team in a GF. Think SKOB deserve favouritism but given the Tonners have been underdogs in 3 consecutive elimination finals (effectively) I don't think they will give a tinkers cuss. Looking forward to another magic GF and Pluga cementing himself further in SKOB folklore.....will rival Michael Blood as the winningest ever SKOB if he keeps this up!!
Skobs to defeat South Rd High School....

St Kevins to defeat Old Brighton. Will be watching the live stream of the game on VAFATV. Why couldn't the VAFA also have the game shown on Channel 31? And next season, bring back 96.5 Inner FM to broadcast VAFA football as well as the RSN Carnival radio coverage. If you have 2 radio stations broadcasting two games of VAFA footy, you get the best of both worlds.

Let's use Round 1 of the 2023 season as an example if you had two radio stations broadcasting VAFA:

Uni Blacks v Old Haileybury (RSN Carnival)
St Kevins v Old Brighton (96.5 Inner FM/VAFATV LIVE)*
Collegians v Old Melburnians
Old Xavs v Uni Blues
Old Scotch v Caulfield Grammarians

*Match of the Round

Seems you have far greater media credentials & insights than anyone at the VAFA Admin or on the Board. Stunning that they haven't engaged you as a highly paid consultant, or begged you to join the Board... Given some of the others from the shallow end of the gene pool on the Board, I am sure you would make an immediate impact.
In regards to both radio stations doing VAFA footy in 2023 (if that happens) which commentary team would VAFATV use for their live coverage of the Premier Grand Final along with Channel 31 replay of the game later in the week-96.5 Inner FM, or RSN Carnival Radio?

St Kevins to defeat Old Brighton. Will be watching the live stream of the game on VAFATV. Why couldn't the VAFA also have the game shown on Channel 31? And next season, bring back 96.5 Inner FM to broadcast VAFA football as well as the RSN Carnival radio coverage. If you have 2 radio stations broadcasting two games of VAFA footy, you get the best of both worlds.

Let's use Round 1 of the 2023 season as an example if you had two radio stations broadcasting VAFA:

Old Xavs v Uni Blues

*Match of the Round
What about the rain !

Old Xavs v Uni Blues

*Match of the Round
Forget radio that is 1972. Show up to the game and spend at the canteen, afternoon tea and beers at the bar or you follow UniAFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to both radio stations doing VAFA footy in 2023 (if that happens) which commentary team would VAFATV use for their live coverage of the Premier Grand Final along with Channel 31 replay of the game later in the week-96.5 Inner FM, or RSN Carnival Radio?
Mr Cave, I was thinking we could exhume Mr Beitzel and Mr Lahiff for a Glorious One off return at the Park.

FWIW Mr Platinum and I both agreed with you at the time you first raised it!
Just been to Trevor Barker Oval to watch the Premier C Preliminary Final between Hampton Rovers & Old Geelong. Can report that TBO is OK despite the heavy rain we've had today. Could this be the beginning of the end for Elsternwick Park as the 'Home of the VAFA'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back