PS Vita

Remove this Banner Ad

I maintain that any mental scarring or physical harm that is a result of touching my stuff is not my responsibility :p
Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Kind of frustrated looking at a few of the PS2 collections for Vita like the Jak Trilogy and the Sly Trilogy and seeing that it's the first two games with a download token for the third.
I've got plenty to get on my PS3 anyway so I'd prefer to buy some games for the Vita, but I don't think I have much of a choice. I have copies of Jak II and III on PS2 but want the Precursor Legacy, so I don't mind that one, but I've never played Sly before.
Does anyone know if the God of War Collection is actually both games on the cartridge?

Yep, loved it.

Me and my mate have been playing through DW4 on the OG Xbox for the last month and a half in co op campaign and it has been incredible fun. This is a great little game for single player compared to the mainline DW games.

Terrible month for PS+ on vita with Smart As and Pixel Junk. It looks like they may be running out of games.

Finally got around to finishing Killzone: Mercenaries over the long weekend. Pretty good shooter with a pretty interesting story.

Finally got around to finishing Killzone: Mercenaries over the long weekend. Pretty good shooter with a pretty interesting story.
I quite liked Mercenaries. The MP's pretty fun too, I played a bit of it when that was my only Vita game haha.

I quite liked Mercenaries. The MP's pretty fun too, I played a bit of it when that was my only Vita game haha.

It was suprisingly a pretty good game. For some reason I actually loved the hacking parts. Trying to put those pieces together with limited time (if you bothered with the intel was satisfying) I never really bothered with stealth either. Just went into each room guns blazing.

It was suprisingly a pretty good game. For some reason I actually loved the hacking parts. Trying to put those pieces together with limited time (if you bothered with the intel was satisfying) I never really bothered with stealth either. Just went into each room guns blazing.
Yeah, I loved the hacking too. Took pretty much the same approach, didn't care for the stealth approach when it's not a huge part of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah haven't played any of them, you played this one on vita?
Harder the difficulty the more you will get out of the battle system, battle mechanics can be pretty basic for training and can end up nothing more than button mashing(odd higher level monsters are scattered through areas to keep it more interesting) but the real enjoyment comes from the bosses which add layers of different strategies. Side quest are pointless and item gathering, selling/buying is pretty weak, however it is my favorite rpg battling system and the music is gorgeous. Worth the pickup in my opinion, maybe wait for a price drop ect if those negatives are too glaring.

Finally started Tearaway yesterday, outstanding little game so far. About 1.5 hours in or so.

Easily one of the most gorgeous looking games I've ever seen, although this ruggedly handsome fellow keeps popping up on occasion and is distracting me from playing. ;)

Dropped it, and the screen is like blue or something. Not worth paying 100 I don't know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back