PSN Down? 21/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize so many regulars are actually getting and got AFL Live.

Might have to rent it for a week just so I can flog all of BigFooty, whilst using the Suns no less.
I don't get why everyone is going so crazy over it. Probably because Ross joined the forum and everyone is inlove with him. The game is a 6/10 at best, it gets boring after two weeks.

Yeah, apart from soccer and all US sports, no other football codes have ever really been done to the same level of effort, money. The latest rounds of NRL and AFL and Cricket are pretty much as bad as last gen's (5+ years ago).

If there's a lot of people like Bigfooty into something, then I might rent it for a week just to stomp everyone.
You better get it on 360 if you want to play online :D.

This. Couldn't care less to be honest.

Yeah each to his own I suppose. Personally, I quite enjoy it but it's definitely not without it's fair share of bugs, and it's a fairly bare-bones release. 6/10 is fair - The game play is enjoyable and that's the main thing for mine.

And I'd smash ya GG...if only PSN was up ;)

Oh, and lol at people wondering why so many posters on the "Video Games" secton of an "AFL" forum are buying an "AFL Video Game" :rolleyes:

When PSN is up, illnino, i'll rent AFL Live, we'll have a best of three, and then you can report back who your daddy is, so that the rest of you are forewarned :footy:

Sounds like your willing to put your BF sig on the line?

Should probably mention I'm top ten on the leader boards with 0 losses ;) :footy:

Yeah, put our sigs on the line.
I only need a day to sus out the controls and how the game is coded, and then i'd be right to go.
That's great you're top 10 with 0 losses, good competition an you'll know who broke your virginity ever after

Take your time, GG, I only need 40 minutes of your time for the 2 games required.

Anyway, shouldn't there be a mod around here to tell us to get back on topic or something? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't realize so many regulars are actually getting and got AFL Live.

Might have to rent it for a week just so I can flog all of BigFooty, whilst using the Suns no less.
No offence, but you'll get absolutely flogged. The learning curve is pretty steep.
I don't get why everyone is going so crazy over it. Probably because Ross joined the forum and everyone is inlove with him. The game is a 6/10 at best, it gets boring after two weeks.
Online improves the game exponentially. Had many a great game with a number of BigFooty guys before the PSN went down, they can agree with that.

That being said, I'm having a good time with my created GWS, since they're so poor (only 1 star) it's a struggle to beat the opposition every time (which I was doing with Richmond until the season freeze bug).

Anyways, a little bit of news on the PSN front. There's a select group of people testing it out now, so looks like online coming back is imminent.

Source: http://www.gamersmint.com/sony-select-group-testing-psn-in-us-eu-and-japan
It seems like PSN might be up very soon. The official PlaystationNL Twitter account just posted this new information that is sure to please PS3 fans. According to them, PSN is being tested by select individuals across Europe, US and Japan.
A rough translation produces this:
@snickel86 at this moment a select group is testing the network . Territories= Japan (Asia), Europe & America.

Just to veer off-topic for a minute....get in line, bitch! :p :eek: I am the ace of :spade:
Pfft, did Ross call you "the best on BigFooty"(at the game)? Don't think so.;)
They told us last week they were testing and it should be "a matter of days".

I remain skeptical of PSN coming up "soon" until the minute it actually goes up.
They did say that before the whole SOE issue though, the last message from the EU PS Blog said a few days and now we're getting signs of people actually testing it legitimately now.

Monday is looking pretty ripe.

I haven't played yet so Ross or anyone cant say anything yet. I can tho because I know myself. Plus, anyway, I need a good entrance - so people can either genuflect in awe or rofl at me forever. Im fine either way.

As BlackNRed said, the frustration level is massive. Getting sick of it tbh. Soon soon soon. Ugh. Come to the point where once it's actually back online then I'll believe.

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/24844

Some PlayStation 3 owners will get PSN back up, at least partially, as Sony Corporation (ADR) (Public, NYSE:SNE) tests the waters with the new software. According to Platform Nation, certain individuals among Europe, Japan and the US will soon gain access to the Playstation Network in order to test it for mainstream revitalization.

Some good news you think?

Hopefully this is one of those occasions where Australia comes under Europe
In the gaming world, we always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back