PSN Down? 21/4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Ross?
CEO of BigAnt Studios, developer of AFL Live. He's been hanging out on the AFL Games board for a while now.

Oh, and lol at people wondering why so many posters on the "Video Games" secton of an "AFL" forum are buying an "AFL Video Game" :rolleyes:

No, of course they weren't ;)

Yes because I obviously said I was wondering why they were buying the game :rolleyes:. Obviously you can't read or even comprehend your own posts.

0118_kpid.gif

Yes because I obviously said I was wondering why they were buying the game :rolleyes:. Obviously you can't read or even comprehend your own posts.

:rolleyes:

Good old Kerrby, scraping the bottom of the barrel again. Your a determined little fella aren't ya?...

Haven't had my guess for when PSN will be back up. I'll say Tuesday morning.

Maybe eating tea with the family would be one? it was for me anyway.

Hopefully she is back on by next weekend, i think it will be.

Haha, yes that's an inappropriate time. I have far worse ones. But i digress......

Hopefully right now! Im having reactions.

Haven't had my guess for when PSN will be back up. I'll say Tuesday morning.

Boo for a late prediction. If Tuesday it is, I win more cookies.:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay so what we know about sacka:

Him and his family eat dinner naked.
He plays footsie with his mum (and presumably his dad) under the table.
He gets a boner and is embarrassed.
Im not 12 mate lol havn't lived with my parents for a few years now(i actually own my own home :eek:)
And i never said i was embarrassed to get a boner, just a little uncomfortable when you have company around.

To stay on topic i read last night
The internal PSN developer network is online again, at least it seems for some,” Kagari says. “Looks like the full network, at least the online play/account part of it, will be back soon.”
Confirms what HBK posted so hopefully soon.

Sony Corp's computer networks remain vulnerable to attack three weeks after the company learned that it had been victim of one of the biggest data breaches in history, according to an Internet security expert.
The expert found a handful of security flaws in Sony's networks while remotely studying its systems via the Internet to see how difficult it would be to penetrate the electronics giant's systems in the wake of the attacks.
Security researcher John Bumgarner discovered a potential bonanza for hackers by using little more than a web browser, Google's search engine and a basic understanding of Internet security systems.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/13/us-sony-idUSTRE74C70420110513

Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN)’s Web Services cloud- computing unit was used by hackers in last month’s attack against Sony Corp. (6758)’s online entertainment systems, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...vaded-by-hackers-using-amazon-com-server.html

Plus the nudist questions :D.

What will happen with PSN imo.

1. PSN will come back online.
2. Everyone will try and get online at the same time as soon as it comes back.
3. PSN will likely crash.
4. "PSN is down for maintenance".
5. Rinse and repeat.

Or PSN will get hacked again as soon as it comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back