QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

That explains why he was at the game on Saturday and got told by an Ipswich player that he's out for 6 weeks?
Yes Hooper ATM is a non playing coach he coached on the weekend and he has a Hamstring injury which will see him out for 3-6 weeks Nick Barling was ill, it was all in the local RAG this morning. I have added the link..

http://www.qt.com.au/news/eagles-miss-mark/2611254/

Last edited:

Went to Dauth on Saturday have to say even though it was only the Buffs GM deserve the tag as premiership favourites, very dangerous forward line. Must say I was a little bit surprised the Suns got over Redcliffe, are they that good Spades or anyone else who was there?

Went to Dauth on Saturday have to say even though it was only the Buffs GM deserve the tag as premiership favourites, very dangerous forward line. Must say I was a little bit surprised the Suns got over Redcliffe, are they that good Spades or anyone else who was there?

Good game at dauth park on Saturday?? You clearly watched the game then haha.

Good game at dauth park on Saturday?? You clearly watched the game then haha.
And obviously didnt get a game at Carrara, Bond or Robina.

Jeez Dauth Park was in good nick though.

*NEWS JUST IN *

Roosters steal beenleigh Buffalo coaches players and ground name .

things getting ugly in the qafa(a)

Very funny, have to say you boys played very well. Templar and Flowers worked and should imagine will only get better working together. Engrave the cup now?

Very funny, have to say you boys played very well. Templar and Flowers worked and should imagine will only get better working together. Engrave the cup now?

To behonest I thought Beenleigh played very well apart from the last quarter were moorooka piled on 12 goals, shows the class of there side too do that in one quarter, They'll deffently be there on the last day

To behonest I thought Beenleigh played very well apart from the last quarter were moorooka piled on 12 goals, shows the class of there side too do that in one quarter, They'll deffently be there on the last day
I thought you guys were very good also.

I just struggle to see how you will kick a winning score by loading your backline with all your good players but your youngsters were really impressive. Hope they all stick around for next season.

How much does your Full Forward weigh must be near the biggest bloke running around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the swans game today and umpiring was poor to say the least. Well mainly by one ump...chef I think the were calling him who gave a 50 m penalty because swans had people sitting on the ground over the fence line at the coaches box. And they wonder why crowds and players get worked up!

I find it interesting that AFLQ now name the umpires in the results on the web site

I notice the reserves play Friday night ! Could have something to do with anzac day but that's a guess I have no idea !
Pine couldn't field 2 sides on the Saturday from what I'm led to believe.

That's a bit strange thought they had plenty of numbers. Was looking forward to watching you two go around on Saturday. No need to get there early then.

Heard a whisper that pines had a few lads leave for 1 reason or another and my mail tells me 1 of those people is there captain ... If this is the case it would appear that 1 of the comps best mids has gone . If true then that's a hit on both the field and the sponsorship he brought to the club . Can't say I'm not happy to see him gone that guy put on some decent bumps .

We will see I guess .

Heard a whisper that pines had a few lads leave for 1 reason or another and my mail tells me 1 of those people is there captain ... If this is the case it would appear that 1 of the comps best mids has gone . If true then that's a hit on both the field and the sponsorship he brought to the club . Can't say I'm not happy to see him gone that guy put on some decent bumps .

We will see I guess .
What would make a captain leave his club. Is there something going on over there.

What would make a captain leave his club. Is there something going on over there.

Don't know mate but I know the guy pretty well and I've never heard him complain and has always loved the swans so must have been something decent to make him leave seems very out of character for him . I guess time will tell .

Don't know mate but I know the guy pretty well and I've never heard him complain and has always loved the swans so must have been something decent to make him leave seems very out of character for him . I guess time will tell .

Any chance he might be at training with your guys tomorrow night?

He

he had to leave the club for work his business has picked up a lot and was starting to find it hard to train and play will be very missed

Also yes we have two teams for this weekend just one Friday night and one on the Saturday due to the army boys can't play Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back