Review QF: Magpies v Bloods SUN 3:10pm | Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Come off it?

Fringe power players not up to it?

You do realise that if we had sammy gray ahchee amon and krak out there it would be a different story today.

Instead all four have stepped up to afl level...

Slightly taken out of context methinks. ;)

Yes it's great that the 4 you mentioned have taken the next step and look strong chances for long AFL careers.

Not so sure about the likes of Moore, Mitchell, Redden, Shaw, Stewart and possibly a few others though.
I've got doubts about the Hoon as well, but given his knee reco he deserves to be cut some slack for 1 more year.

Didn't he play yesterday. Unless the club has ruled him out for the SANFL this year, he will be one of the first picked next week.
He doesn't qualify. Needs SANFL permission, which he won't get.

2.3 in 3 quarters of football? No matter what excuses people want to provide, that is nothing short of pathetic in a final. Followed the 2015 Hocking gameplan perfectly.

Yea what a detriment, we would be bottom 4 fancies for sure after that

Pretty sure the club would prefer 100% of its first 22 ready to go as early as possible, without a single thought for the needs of the seconds. I don't think your opinions line up with the clubs. That's a fact. It's pointless to argue any further.

If you are concerned about us not throwing first 22 resources at a reserves premiership, you should probably take it up with them. Niether you or I have any bearing on this. However its obvious what the club cares about the most. Whether they are right or wrong is completely a matter of perspective, but the facts are facts.

Port v Dogs. Ooh, the family civil war will reignite this week. Just my luck I have to work Sundays from next weekend. Damn...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure the club would prefer 100% of its first 22 ready to go as early as possible, without a single thought for the needs of the seconds. I don't think your oponions line up with the clubs. That's a fact. It's pointless to argue any further.

If you are concerned about us not throwing first 22 resources at a reserves premiership, you should probably take it up with them. Niether you or I have any bearing on this. However its obvious what the club cares about the most. Whether they are right or wrong is completely a matter of perspective, but the facts are facts.
Im arguing that a player that came on in the last month, that may be first 22 when Polec and Wines return, missing 1 week of pre-season isnt a detriment on the following season like you said.

Im arguing that a player that came on in the last month, that may be first 22 when Polec and Wines return, missing 1 week of pre-season isnt a detriment on the following season like you said.

In doing so, you are disagreeing with the clubs list management decisions. So take it up with them. I dunno, email KT or something. I'm sure he would be interested to hear your expert opinion on the matter, being a strength and conditioning coach and all.

In doing so, you are disagreeing with the clubs list management decisions. So take it up with them. I dunno, email KT or something. I'm sure he would be interested to hear your expert opinion on the matter, being a strength and conditioning coach and all.
Well im not the one that stated the detriment 'fact' maybe you should?

Well im not the one that stated the detriment 'fact' maybe you should?

Obviously the club think it is, I'm happy enough to conceed that as fact. :thumbsu:

Elite football clubs don't make list decisions without supporting evidence.

Pretty sure the club would prefer 100% of its first 22 ready to go as early as possible, without a single thought for the needs of the seconds. I don't think your opinions line up with the clubs. That's a fact. It's pointless to argue any further.

(but the facts are facts.)
What facts are you referring to, this is a discussion on whether the club should select eligible players for SANFL finals. I believe they would have no hesitation in selecting Sammy if he were eligible. Apparently hes not , although I saw his name on a list somewhere.

CONL8U2UEAAs1By.jpg

Ugh 12:10

(but the facts are facts.)
What facts are you referring to, this is a discussion on whether the club should select eligible players for SANFL finals. I believe they would have no hesitation in selecting Sammy if he were eligible. Apparently hes not , although I saw his name on a list somewhere.

Sliding doors. The club chose to play him against fremantle knowing fully that it would render him ineligible for SANFL finals.

Well going by that, the 2 teams that face off in the GF are at a detriment.:thumbsu:

This is literally the worst post I've ever seen. Thanks for making my day.

Ofcourse they are at a detriment for 2016. There is a reason clubs often struggle post-premiership. Dynasties are seriously difficult.

On that funny note, night night. Don't let the list management bite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back