R 18+ classification probably won't go ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's hope our sort of champion in this regard, the home affairs minister (forgot his name) will just say "**** em" and go above the state AGs like he said they might. Unless he's too scared to now.

I don't think Ted Ted ****ed in the Head Bailleu$'s government has actually decided on this issue yet, they've been in parliament two minutes and being conservatives they see video games and they don't give it the time of day, they see the bible bashers saying they don't like it, they don't want to lose their core liberal voters by being seen going against them so they blindly side with the ACL. Perhaps rationality will prevail. However we are talking about politicians.

Listen I'm a card carrying athiest but seriously I feel sorry for some Christians who have to put up with the ACL pretending to be their voice on all things. I don't understand why they carry that much weight in issues that have nothing to do with religion.

Let's hope our sort of champion in this regard, the home affairs minister (forgot his name) will just say "**** em" and go above the state AGs.

Yeah if Brendan O'Connor changes the rules federally then it won't matter what the States think.

ACL will be left thinking they bribed the wrong politician. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back