Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of strategy surrounding the byes.
Are people planning on trading massively throughout the 3 weeks? or writing off a week and saving trades?

There was discussion about it here http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898093&page=2

Personally i'm trying not to worry too much about byes with my initial squad, but perhaps some of my trading will keep byes in mind.

I've never had the same team in rd 1 as i have in rd 11...

It's in Dymocks on Rundle Mall. Picked mine up a few days ago.

Sweet, thanks for that. Bedtime reading for the next month!

Wait, then I'll be trying to sleep thinking about dreamteam. That never ends well.

Still not 100% sure of how DPP works. My understanding is, lets say you have Pfeiffer as a forward who has DPP M/F. You than also have T.Mitchell in the mids as a rookie. So my understanding is you can trade Tom Mitchell to a forward (Buddy Franklin, or a rookie on the bubble) and move Pfeiffer to the mids?

Is this correct

How far does the rule go?

Lets say i have

Billie Smedts B/F (initially a Forward)
Luke Brown B/M (Initially a Back)
Tom Mitchell Mid (Mid)

Can i trade Tom Mitchell for a forward, move Smedts back and Brown into the mids?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How far does the rule go?

Lets say i have

Tom Mitchell Mid (Mid)

Can i trade Tom Mitchell for a forward, move Smedts back and Brown into the mids?

Haha, umm I don't think so, would make sense if it did though. Ask Dr Dreamteam haha.

Haha, umm I don't think so, would make sense if it did though. Ask Dr Dreamteam haha.

Or

Adam Pattison R/F (Initially picked as a Ruck)
Tom Mitchell Mid (Mid)

Can i move Smedts back, Brown midfield, Pattison forward and trade Mitchell for Dean Cox?:D

Or

Tom Mitchell Mid (Mid)

Can i move Smedts back, Brown midfield, Pattison forward and trade Mitchell for Dean Cox?:D

I believe you may be able to do this. As I understand it (but I can't remember where I read it), this year when you hit the trade button, you then have the ability to edit your overall team - ie, you trade out Mitchell, the cash then goes into your bank. Then you can edit your team by shifting players around before selecting your incoming player. Can't tell if this works at the moment due to the pre-lockout status.

Or

Tom Mitchell Mid (Mid)

I believe so. They've developed a whole new trade screen, so I'm pretty sure you're able to move people around to your hearts content, then hit the go button.

Is there a site i can go on to see what a player needs to Avg to keep his starting price, Example if a player starting price is 400,000 what does he need to score to stay at that price.

Give it a day or two more, and TS will be rolled over to the new year. :)
I only found out after the end of the season that TS actually had a calculator where you could put in their scores and see their expected price change. Look forward to using that this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back