Rate an alternative PM: Tony Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

is this a record?

PAY-Lara-Carpenter-Beck.jpg

Penny Wong.

We could then be on a par with Turkmenistan

Wongmenbasy.

Makes Christine Milne look as if she could contribute to connect four.

From time to time, I've read that Costello is no shoe for the top job after Howard goes, with a quite a few enemies in the party. Today's effort in the House may have added to that.

If it's not Costello, could it Abbott? And if so, what he be like as a PM?

I think he could get up, and that it would be very scary.

This thread has the best foreshadowing I have ever seen :cry:

Yeah, I must admit I did pretty well there. He did become the next Liberal PM, and it is pretty scary.

A BF record of prescience 8 years out?

I have also posted that i reckon that Plibersek will be next PM.

****ing hope I get that wrong.

I have also posted that i reckon that Plibersek will be next PM.

****ing hope I get that wrong.

Hats off, quality prediction by you.

Jeebus. Her, Hillary and Christine Milne.

Stock up on fresh water and ammo. At least the latter has ensured Tassie has plenty of wilderness to hide in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember in 2007 when Abbott announced along with Turnbull and Nelson that he would stand in the leadership ballot, a friend of mine thought it completely ridiculous, that there wasn't a worse choice for PM imaginable.

In 2010 he told me he voted for Abbott for PM and denied ever having said what he did three years earlier.

I wonder how many of the people 10 years ago here also somehow forgot how much of a lunatic he is.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Read that sentence five times over and see if it makes you want to emigrate ;)

Yep, I do.

Abbott is horrendous. Nasty, incompetent, bumbling right wing extremist who has ****ed up everything and can't go one day without offending someone or making some idiotic gaffe.

Easily the worst PM in my lifetime, and hasn't even reached the depths of which of I thought he was capable of.

The rest of them are just as bad.

Hockey - Incompetent idiot who ran the worst budget in living memory which he still can't get through.

Pyne - Snivelling, incompetent little right wing idealist arsehat. Every time I hear this guy speak I want to punch him.

Dutton - seriously? How the hell does this guy get a gig? Laughably inept and the personality of a goalpost.

Bishop is ok, don't think she can rescue the LNP at the next election though. Turnbull can - the sooner the LNP dump Abbott and put Turnbull in, the better.

The ALP will wipe the floor with Abbott if he's still in at the next election.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back