Game Day Rd 12 Roos v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to play smart then (something we struggle with to be honest) and kick it to the advantage of our forwards who will possibly have a height advantage. Our small forwards need to apply manic pressure when it hits the ground. Their forward is pretty dangerous IMO

Christ, just drop it on their heads and wrestle with the short people.

Gee I turn on MMM since Bont was coming on SEN as im not interested and soon as I turn it on that flog Barrett is potting the club for retiring the 29 and the as to why theyre doing tonight tribute for Boomer as that was gone last year.

all the best for tonight boys, i was wondering what's happening with Maj? Is he injuryed, or just out of form?

Gee I turn on MMM since Bont was coming on SEN as im not interested and soon as I turn it on that flog Barrett is potting the club for retiring the 29 and the as to why theyre doing tonight tribute for Boomer as that was gone last year.

I don't really get why he has such an issue with it

Not a huge out, JMac has been pretty poor this year and I don't mind giving Jed another go. May hurt our defence with him and Ed both going out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duck just kept Hamish and Ling waiting while he signed autographs and stood for selfies with a pile of North supporters at the fence. The man has had his faults, but never been anything but great with fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back