Autopsy Rd 17 Carlton v Hawthorn Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

138 point loss. Biggest loss in our 151 year history.

Reminder: We will react to player name calling. Spuds, duds, silly people, all that crap is not to happen.

If a player is slow, say so. If you think he is not up to it, say that.

Not feeling generous if people can't control themselves.

Que the violins*
At 22 years of age I havent lived to see a premiership ( 95 doesnt count i was 3). Nor really any success, parents hate footy, so i have no idea why i love it. I also have no idea why I love this club, out of all clubs since the turn of the century I for some unknown reason follow the shittest.

I have no idea why Iv continued to be a member on my own accord for the past 4 years on the basis of nothing other then my love for it.

How can a team be s**t for 15 year?
And why do I put myself through this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 f-in tackles to their 40.. 150 possessions odd less as well.... Obviously when the players pump up a coach they really hate him...

What can you say..... We deserve this reality check again... I'd to be honest just appreciate a few weeks of Laidley.. Want some angry coach... No more friends in Ratten and Malthouse..l want someone to just shock these players out of this timid don't give a stuff shell.

If Yarren and Henderson play next week.. Another wonderful message...

We may have thought the early 2015 season under Malthouse was "rock-bottom" and we could only go up from there -- albeit slow and gradual.

But tonight is officially "rock-bottom".

No, it's symptomatic of a team with no players left, no experience and no incentive.

Those early season losses were worse because our team was stronger and we still had something to play for.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back