Preview Rd 8: Gold Coast vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not like they are not trying but been a while since I saw a side this low in confidence. Surely Lynch can't be fit? Hope you can get May and Thompson back at least next week.

Staggering to see how lightly framed are blokes like Sexton and Schade who have been on the list for multiple years! Especially compared to the GWS players.

On the positive side Hallahan been very good and Rischitelli is a total gun. Heartbeat of the side.

It's not like they are not trying but been a while since I saw a side this low in confidence. Surely Lynch can't be fit? Hope you can get May and Thompson back at least next week.

Staggering to see how lightly framed are blokes like Sexton and Schade who have been on the list for multiple years! Especially compared to the GWS players.

On the positive side Hallahan been very good and Rischitelli is a total gun. Heartbeat of the side.

This annoys me and was one of the points Mike Whiting made in his recent article. Clayton is well known for liking this type of player and in my mind he is as much to blame as anyone else on our coaching / conditioning team for our current state. GWS players are all built and hard nuts.

Because with our injuries we, like Rocket, get a full season to see which of our lesser lights are actually up to playing AFL football. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be many ATM.
There are some serious list cloggers at the club. Some that have been there for years but won't take the club into the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This annoys me and was one of the points Mike Whiting made in his recent article. Clayton is well known for liking this type of player and in my mind he is as much to blame as anyone else on our coaching / conditioning team for our current state. GWS players are all built and hard nuts.
Comparisons to GWS are not cool taking in all the factors, have a look @ Hawks if you want to quote 'built' players.

Comparisons to GWS are not cool taking in all the factors, have a look @ Hawks if you want to quote 'built' players.
Yeah but the Hawks are a mature team. Our boys should at least be the size of, and as hard as GWS, and they are not..,at least not the boys we have out there ATM. That said, Gaz, Swallow, Jaeger, Maysie, Thomson would make us a lot stronger physically and also ability-wise.

Tommy Nichs has tried hard tonight.
did more than that
Showed he's a footballer
Good football players bob up in good spots
He did that all night
Finally have a modern day ruckman
Got my votes tonight...then probably Dicko followed by Hallahan

We were on a bit of a roll until that dickhead green maggot awarded White the free for taking out Lonergan below the knees and he goaled
I mean WTF?
They're supposed to know the rules...and they get paid well for it

Cloke kept to 1 goal and continues his streak of poor performances on the Gold Coast. Jesse White, like other locals before him (Riewoldt and Tippett), played well in front of a home crowd.

Honestly, I felt like Dixon was the only guy out there that really wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back