Podcast Record Breakers! - BF Port PC Ep. 2.25

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for being allowed back on after all that business last time. ;) This podcast should be a masterpiece in Macca19 editing skills with borderline ribaldry, sledging of posters, walk outs, foul tempered outbursts, terrible language and some very loud farts. And that was just FishingRick04 contribution! :D

Eddie Dingle best if you don't listen. :p

Worst podcast ever, come at me mods!

Just wanted to echo what Macca said about the treatment Butch cops at SANFL games. I was on the fence at our forward end for the first three quarters on Saturday, and those pathetic bush-league mouth-breathers didn't let up on the guy for a single moment.

It's funny how you guys say Hawthorn and their doctors will throw you under the bus and yet when Roughead bumped McGlynn against Sydney Clarko was straight onto "Geelong man" Tom Harley in the press conference about mentioning it during the game which is his job and it seems like Hawthorn are trying to breed awareness about touching his team and trying to make it look as if his team is super clean and always the victim which certainly worked with the Hodge incident on Wingard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great review of the game! I couldn't agree more about some of our kicks into the corridor. Lets kick to the short arse surrounded by three taller opposition players.

Well done again guys!

Great as always, although I absolutely love how we kick into the corridor when we can. I like the unpredictability of our rebound, it is exciting! It can hurt us alot, but it is this high risk high reward stuff that brings the excitement back to footy.

The podcast has been my guilty pleasure at work all throughout this season. It just goes to show how excited I am by the footy this year that I couldn't wait to tomorrow morning to listen in. Great podcast as usual!

Great as always, although I absolutely love how we kick into the corridor when we can. I like the unpredictability of our rebound, it is exciting! It can hurt us alot, but it is this high risk high reward stuff that brings the excitement back to footy.
It's the difference between high risk / high reward and stupid that burnt us a few times. I'm all for kicking to a 1 on 1, or 2 on 2 in the corridor, but not to 2 on 1 or an opposition tall on a small of ours when there are player(s) free on the wings. It's forgivable though, as they'd still be at the stage of Do this until it's second nature. And once it is then know when to break the 'rule'.

It's the difference between high risk / high reward and stupid that burnt us a few times. I'm all for kicking to a 1 on 1, or 2 on 2 in the corridor, but not to 2 on 1 or an opposition tall on a small of ours when there are player(s) free on the wings. It's forgivable though, as they'd still be at the stage of Do this until it's second nature. And once it is then know when to break the 'rule'.

We should put up a compilation of the amount times Brad Ebert gets burnt as the option loose on the wing.

Just wanted to echo what Macca said about the treatment Butch cops at SANFL games. I was on the fence at our forward end for the first three quarters on Saturday, and those pathetic bush-league mouth-breathers didn't let up on the guy for a single moment.
You're spot on. This douche sitting behind me on the opposite wing to the club rooms just smashed him all day. Ended up being a very heated discussion about both Butcher and on my side why Jimmy Allen left Norf for a real club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back