Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

whilst i'd agree with you, but any player at any club is tradeable at the right price
They are, All I'm saying is O'Shea denied the rumours and even if the rumours were true St Kildas offer would be crap.

We are talking about Rhys not Danny.
is rhys good for one promising game a year. oh he took a mark, oh he runs fast, yeah but he cant play footy...

its official, the results are in.........

spud-logo-copy.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Robinson is a dickhead of the highest order.... However with that being said, he actually has a large amount of talent. He has a booming right foot and is as hard as nails. However he is dumb dumb dumb. His head pisses me off so much and how he sounds when he talks. If we got him I would be angry and a little interested at the same time. If Ken and co. think they can change his dumb traits well then maybe it is a good thing. However not quite sure who he would squeeze out of our 22 to get in.

Lowden on the other hand, really really rate. If we could get him cheaply it will be a huge win.

States the WB are interested in Casboult... I hope we throw our hat in the ring. He is the best contested mark in the AFL and is a freaking beast. The guy is massive. Yes he can't kick great, but he is no where near as bad as Butcher and has been improving rapidly. If he was currently in our 22 right now for say.. Neade, we would win this premiership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back