Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Rucci wrote that Brisbane is well ahead of Port in the chase for Ryder and thinks the club is being used as auction fodder.

Now even I am getting excited!

The only reason Brisbane is "well ahead" is because they are out of the finals and can make an offer to Ryder...whereas we need to wait until the board can meet to construct our own offer.

Rucci is a slimy little ferret. No one at the club is going to talk to him about this.

Ryder is meeting with Brisbane and leigh Matthews I read this morning.Also Crows want Ryan O'Keefe...at 33 ..:confused:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!
tumblr_mifjd3iibk1s3o373o5_500-gif.52365

Has Butch asked to be traded?
Going off the Facebook trade and drafting pages. If so we should be able to work something out with the Bombers there

"Whispers" said today that "port are after Ryder, Cameron and Walker and will get none of them"... Don't know if that counts
So whispers is now a cows supporter pushing Port's failures. We have more players linked to us then there are in the competition. We even state we have no interest (eg Goldsack) but are still linked. Load of bullocks.... whispers knows sfa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Butch asked to be traded?
Going off the Facebook trade and drafting pages. If so we should be able to work something out with the Bombers there

If we're looking to clear 600k next year for Paddy Ryder than someone might have to make way. Would hate to see Butch at another club though.

Has anyone started #freeryder yet?

If we're looking to clear 600k next year for Paddy Ryder than someone might have to make way. Would hate to see Butch at another club though.

Has anyone started #freeryder yet?

We have the space in the salary cap to sign Ryder without having to give anyone up. I don't understand why you'd hate to see Butcher elsewhere. He's done nothing to suggest he's going to improve that horrendous ball drop. Both Harvey and Shaw have overtaken Butcher in the pecking order.

We have the space in the salary cap to sign Ryder without having to give anyone up. I don't understand why you'd hate to see Butcher elsewhere. He's done nothing to suggest he's going to improve that horrendous ball drop. Both Harvey and Shaw have overtaken Butcher in the pecking order.

That could be just what Butcher needs though. Without the weight of expectation as being the 'next in line' forward, he may have a chance to start piecing his confidence back together, one set shot after another. I don't want to give up on him just yet.

yikes, reading the Ess Trade Board they want a hell of a lot of Ryder! A HELL OF ALOT!
talking (Brisbane) pick 4 and pick 24, player for Paddy Ryder
I'm still holding out for Isabella Rossellini myself.... In reality the Bombers could be just hoping that we don't take the advantage of the situation that we could do if we were not ethical as I believe we are.

#whateverittakes

That could be just what Butcher needs though. Without the weight of expectation as being the 'next in line' forward, he may have a chance to start piecing his confidence back together, one set shot after another. I don't want to give up on him just yet.

What makes you think that he'll put it together? It's one thing to show improvement, but he has shown nothing in the last 2 years. If he wasn't the #8 pick in the draft he'd have been delisted by now.

This year was the supposed "make or break" year for John. He definitely didn't make it, so that leaves us with...

I think having Redden back and more of Shaw next year will be perfect for Butcher. it will allow him to get on his bike and play more up the ground and use his mobility and athleticism in more of a Buddy type role for the Maggies which could be just what he needs to unleash his potential.

Would hate to see Butch at another club though.
I'd rather keep Butcher, but sometimes you get the situation where it's best for player and club for them to move on. If Butcher and Port think that (I don't think they do), I'd support him going elsewhere. And hope he does well (except against us of course). Though if he goes the odds aren't in his favour. Outside of Harley from our need to bring down our initial list any player we've voluntarily let go has been average at best at their new club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back