Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton vs Richmond Thursday 2nd April 7.20PM @ MCG - TEAM post #821

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

First time poster guys... Il have a stab at team

B: Simpson jamo jaksch
HB: touhy Rowe yarran
C: curnow Gibbs Thomas
HF: everitt casboult bell
F: menzel Hendo jones
Fol: wood judd Murphy
Int: docherty cripps carrazzo
Sub: tutt or white

I'm gonna think we tag Ellis as an outside runner that's why I have gone with curnow on the wing and carrazzo possibly to cotchin..I would have liked to put in boakhorst or smith but feel first game a lot of pressure so feel maybe tutt as sub with a bit of nip and bit more experience in this case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time poster guys... Il have a stab at team

B: Simpson jamo jaksch
HB: touhy Rowe yarran
C: curnow Gibbs Thomas
HF: everitt casboult bell
F: menzel Hendo jones
Fol: wood judd Murphy
Int: docherty cripps carrazzo
Sub: tutt or white

I'm gonna think we tag Ellis as an outside runner that's why I have gone with curnow on the wing and carrazzo possibly to cotchin..I would have liked to put in boakhorst or smith but feel first game a lot of pressure so feel maybe tutt as sub with a bit of nip and bit more experience in this case

Welcome to the jungle.

I trod on a sting ray up at wategos in Byron bay and it whacked me on the side of my foot. The pain was excruciating. Ended up at the hospital with my foot in a bucket of very hot water and it hurt like buggery for hours. Still have no feeling in that spot on my foot ten years later.

Do not recommend.

And if the sting rays don't get you in Wategos/Byron, the Bluebottles will! ... Has its fair share of Noah's Arks as well!

Poor goal kicking and slow starts have cost us against the Tigers in recent games.

If we start off well enough it will help us out significantly instead of trying to chase down 40 points again.
Well at least now we don't have Garlett to run into an open goal, dribble it along the ground and miss from 2 meters out and at a very important part of that game v the tiges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back