Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Collingwood Friday May 1st 7.50pm @ MCG - Team post #528

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we kick the ball to space to Jones and let him jump at the footy he is hard to beat. But put it on his head with no room to move plus being double teamed and the ball bounces out at a rate of knots. Worked well last week when all forwards pushed up the ground.
Jones marks the ball twice a game when he flies at it which if that is all he does is not enough to make it in the AFL. He doesn't get double teamed, it is because he doesn't work hard enough that the spare can get back to help his defender so often.

Needs to work harder to get uncontested marks which he managed to do a little more often last week (though one was a shanked kick out of defense which landed in his lap)

Jones marks the ball twice a game when he flies at it which if that is all he does is not enough to make it in the AFL. He doesn't get double teamed, it is because he doesn't work hard enough that the spare can get back to help his defender so often.

Needs to work harder to get uncontested marks which he managed to do a little more often last week (though one was a shanked kick out of defense which landed in his lap)

Fev went from kicking 50's to 80's the moment they put the ball in from of him.
Jones could go from 10's to 40's.

I just can't see where we can win this.
First the time 'ever' I have tipped against us.
If anyone has a solid reason why I should change my tip I'd like to hear it?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back