Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton vs West Coast Saturday 26th April 2014 @ Etihad 4.40pm - Team post #536

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowe doesn't really look like an AFL footballer to me, but:

- Barry Hall reckons from his time training with him, including many one on ones, that he's very strong, and determined.

- Malthouse does raise certain players well beyond their natural capability - Rowe might just be one. He would be very coachable.

So, prepared to hold judgment for a half season, especially if it means Hendo can play forward.

Well said sir.

Personally I like Rowie, brings versatility and guts to the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a 17 yo schoolkid att.
Facetious, flippant, not serious etc...;)

Wasnt he supposed to be playing on Lance or Sammy in the 99 game?
I remember Lance got a hold of him a few times because he would lead at the ball carrier and Fletcher would always be looking to zone off.

As Zee said yesterday, if ever there was a team that could play WCE back into form....

Carlton
B:
A.Walker M.Jamison Z.Tuohy
HB: D.Thomas S.Rowe K.Simpson
C: K.Lucas M.Murphy B.Gibbs
HF: H.Scotland L.Henderson J.Garlett
F: C.Yarran J.Waite L.Casboult
R: R.Warnock B.McLean M.Robinson

INT: A.Carrazzo A.Everitt D.Ellard S.White
For a club that's much more likely to be bottom 4 than top 4, that's a ridiculously old team.

Who's the youngest? Lucas who is a month shy of 23?

Yeh. Confused with what Buckley has done wrong... Possibly doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

Bucks was left out last week because of match ups. He was spewing too coz he didn't even play for the Northern Blues. I suspect the same thing has happened this week given how tall the Eagles have opted to go

Not a big fan of the changes. Hopefully Cripps is rested and not dropped. Should have brought Graham in for Cripps, got to keep blooding these kids.

We kicked 18 goals last week, do we need jeffy? he hasnt really beaten the door down in the 2's to get a game. Robbo been poor, misses 2 weeks and straight back in? please. Who replaces Curnow? wheres Cachia?

Menzal would have been nice in.

Still think it will be a good game and toss of a coin result.

Not a big fan of the changes. Hopefully Cripps is rested and not dropped. Should have brought Graham in for Cripps, got to keep blooding these kids.

We kicked 18 goals last week, do we need jeffy? he hasnt really beaten the door down in the 2's to get a game. Robbo been poor, misses 2 weeks and straight back in? please. Who replaces Curnow? wheres Cachia?

Menzal would have been nice in.

Still think it will be a good game and toss of a coin result.
Good questions. NFI what the answers are though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back