Rumour Ross Lyon to coach Carlton from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Have it on very good authority that Ross will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the List Manager there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well.

Watch this space.

Have it on very good authority that Brad will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the List Manager there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well.

Watch this space.

- Would North care?
- Isn't good friends with Silvagni
- Doesn't tick any boxes.

Nice try.

The only space you should be watching is the fantasy land between your ears.

Just telling you what I have heard, I know it's unlike Ross to make sudden moves to suit him and his career and all .....

The $41 odds for him to coach Carlton will tumble in over the coming months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have it on very good authority that Ross will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Watch this space.

What authority is that ?

Have it on very good authority that List Manager will move on to Ross next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the Carlton there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well.

Watch this space.

Ross Lyon is contracted through until the end of 2017.

Sorry.

Yeah, because that had so much influence when he went to Freo...

I very much doubt it'll happen though. He left the Saints to chase a flag when he realised their window was closing, whatever the result this year, there would have to be a significant bunch of retirements at Freo for that to be true there, and moving to Carlton would not be seen by him as a chance to win a flag.

I very much doubt it'll happen though. He left the Saints to chase a flag when he realised their window was closing, whatever the result this year, there would have to be a significant bunch of retirements at Freo for that to be true there, and moving to Carlton would not be seen by him as a chance to win a flag.

This is freos one chance.

Pavlich, Mcpharlin, Sandilands, Johnson all towards the end. Sandilands will go this year imo

Lyon isn't an opportunistic ship jumper

giphy.gif

This is freos one chance.

Pavlich, Mcpharlin, Sandilands, Johnson all towards the end. Sandilands will go this year imo

Hard to say, If they just miss out on the flag, they might go for another year, and at the same time, winning might inspire them to go again as well.

I suspect the bigger question is if/how much age/injuries will catch up to them and how much they'll decline.

Difference was he was out of contract at the time,

I can't see him leaving in the near future, he is on very good coin and has a list chockers full of talent. All this crapola about not developing youf is just that.

http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2014-03-07/lyon-signs-on-for-two-more-years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back