Rumour Ross Lyon to coach Carlton from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, a full list management team? What a professional operation. Must have won a lot of flags with that setup. Unlike that dud Cats team, which had just won its third flag in five years when Ross jumped ship to Freo. Don't know why you can't talk about your own team without referring to others.

I answered your question re proof that Ross can't built a list as you asked. You don't like the truth that's fine.

200_s.gif

Was looking at this thread title from the main board and it said "Ross Lyon to coach Carlton from..."

Thought it was going to say "...from Perth"

Extremely disappointed :mad:

Was thinking the same thing. Out of respect for both teams when Freo play Carlton he will step down from both positions and let the assistants take the reigns.

Wow, a full list management team? What a professional operation. Must have won a lot of flags with that setup. Unlike that dud Cats team, which had just won its third flag in five years when Ross jumped ship to Freo. Don't know why you can't talk about your own team without referring to others.

Mate, I think others have gone beyond the call by addressing your bull with cogent arguments. I'll satisfy myself with calling you out as the biggest moronic troll on BF:)

Have it on very good authority that Suzi will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the List Manager there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well. A bonus is that AFL coaching runs in the genes with the cousins at Geelong and North.

Watch this space.

Have it on very good authority that Suzi will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the List Manager there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well. A bonus is that AFL coaching runs in the genes with the cousins at Geelong and North.

Watch this space.

Who's suzi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People say Ross "doesn't" build lists and he "jumps" ship, which implies he has done it more than once. He has done it once in his entire career,... Apart from that one time, at no other stage in his entire coaching career has he exhibited the tendencies he is constantly accused of having on bigfooty
I know, right? It's like that poor Anders Breivik guy. He never killed 77 people except for that one time he did, but now that's the first thing people remember about him.

So Lyon is going to walk out on the top team in the comp, sell the house he recently brought, walk away from a lucrative contract and move his family back to Melbourne to coach the Carlton o_O.
There's absolutely no reason for him to do it, can't see that happening.

But "good authority" how can you argue with that?

Have it on very good authority that Ross will move on to Carlton next season to rebuild their list.

Is very very good friends and business partner with the List Manager there and would be an excellent fit, ticks all boxes for the Blues as well.

Watch this space.

Ross Lyon has never rebuilt a list. Why the hell would he start now.

Complete and utter BS, what an ass -clown!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back