Round 1, 2014: North Melbourne vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldstein is incapable of contributing around the ground.

Really enjoyed the first half.
Think North moving forward have been really poor (kicked it straight to an Essendon defender or to their advantage almost every time) but they've found a way to stay in the game. If their decision making improves, I think they'll win this.

Atley, bastinac, zeibell, cunnington. What was the hype about, They are getting destroyed in the middle?

Damien Barrett a week or so ago: "If Cunnington is not already elite, he soon will be"

Honestly these guys have potential but have not earnt anything yet.

Atley, Bastinac, Cunnington = probably good to average.
Zeibell = will probably be very good.

None = elite

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damien Barrett a week or so ago: "If Cunnington is not already elite, he soon will be"

Honestly these guys have potential but have not earnt anything yet.

Atley, Bastinac, Cunnington = probably good to average.
Zeibell = will probably be very good.

None = elite

Agree, they simply don't work hard enough.

A few times they caused a turnover as well but no one ran hard enough when they got it and they just kicked to a vacant 50 metre area

Daniher takes a rippa further reminding me some toss traded his uncle and essentially the family away for sod all many moons ago
Different trade rules then as to now, wouldn't get too down on it.

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just stating without him having twice turned nothing into something North would be nowhere near it.
Know what u are saying Paddy. Thomas looks to be the only one that can pull Nth back.

We also must keep Petrie quiet

Bombers looking very good while it looks like North sucked in many people again.....

Jobe Watson = Superstar and genuine gun regardless of any drug crap. How can Scott just let him run free and not play a tight tag on him is crazy.

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just stating without him having twice turned nothing into something North would be nowhere near it.

Without a forward kicking goals we wouldn't be where we are? Well I never...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back