Game Day Round 1: Adelaide Crows VS North Melbourne (Brown out, Jacobs in, Turner sub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were sublime interstate last season and I can't expect much would have changed.

Worst case this will be one of those annoying rusty losses by a goal or two but I can't see it. The team has certainly improved on last season and there is nothing to suggest Adelaide has.

No fear of losing, meh if we do.

One thing I do know is it's the first game in 13 years I'll be watching on my couch in Melbourne.

Wait.

Are you saying you've been to every NMFC game for the last 13 years?

If so, that is seriously impressive. Apologies if that is common knowledge.

Wait.

Are you saying you've been to every NMFC game for the last 13 years?

If so, that is seriously impressive. Apologies if that is common knowledge.

Lol, no. I'm just heading back to Victoria and out of the retail game (for now) so in fact, the dead opposite. I have missed far too many games.

Good to see this is being televised on channel 7, should get a fair few viewers on easter sunday. Still, I'm so starved for footy im considering driving up.

Black is a better option down back than Tarrant.
Has he ever played down back as a defender though? It's occurred to me Black could be good down back with his speed and ground ball ability but that does't necessarily a defender make.

Taz at least is at full fitness and has been training down there.

Has he ever played down back as a defender though? It's occurred to me Black could be good down back with his speed and ground ball ability but that does't necessarily a defender make.

Taz at least is at full fitness and has been training down there.
Black can read the play, has better poise, balance and hands than Tarrant and an excellent leap making him a perfect spoiler in the mould of Hawthorns Gibson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have people forgotten this will be Ben Cunnington's 100th game?

Not to mention Boomer Harvey will break the All Time Kangaroos games played record.
fry_squinting.gif

We'll win by at least six goals, and set the tone for the year. Believe.

A fit, buff (and yet, somehow, streamlined) Wells, a rampant Boomer, and two recruits gunning to show what they're made of in the blue and white.

This will have none of the ratty, post-underachievement hungover plod of a writhing carcass that defined us in round one last year. None. We will smash them.

I will watch in delight as multitudes of Crow supporters leave in the 26th minute of the third quarter, disgusted.

I am not going into another year, timidly and humbly hoping that perhaps this year finally, we will not be sh!t interstate, and in round 1.

Oh no, we won't be. We will be f****** awesome.

You heard it right here, first.

with you all the way on this DJ
2014:
won 2 finals
wells only played 10 games, beat everyone that mattered, won interstate, won from behind, smashed the small fry, capt back from an Achilles, arguably best defender out for the last 6 games, picked up 2 Agraders, and have 2 1st Rounders still to make a move
Top 4 easy

We'll win by at least six goals, and set the tone for the year. Believe.

A fit, buff (and yet, somehow, streamlined) Wells, a rampant Boomer, and two recruits gunning to show what they're made of in the blue and white.

This will have none of the ratty, post-underachievement hungover plod of a writhing carcass that defined us in round one last year. None. We will smash them.

I will watch in delight as multitudes of Crow supporters leave in the 26th minute of the third quarter, disgusted.

I am not going into another year, timidly and humbly hoping that perhaps this year finally, we will not be sh!t interstate, and in round 1.

Oh no, we won't be. We will be f****** awesome.

You heard it right here, first.

This sure makes me feel good. Are you actually THE Daniel Wells? Cause that would make me feel even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back