Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not great, but could've been a lot worse as well. Brown over Adams and Gresham over Hewett hurts, should be fine if a couple of premiums bounce back. Seems like a few fairly unique teams scored really well this week, they should come back to the pack soon.

The reality is if your not in the top 100 by the end of round 3 your not winning the top prize. The further reality is if you are sitting 10k after round 1 your not going to jump into the top 100 by trading in players who had big round 1's. Stick tight with who you picked, and play those rookies on the field who may have let you down round 1 as you can guarantee 95% of the teams ahead of you wont be

My 2 cents

The reality is if your not in the top 100 by the end of round 3 your not winning the top prize. The further reality is if you are sitting 10k after round 1 your not going to jump into the top 100 by trading in players who had big round 1's. Stick tight with who you picked, and play those rookies on the field who may have let you down round 1 as you can guarantee 95% of the teams ahead of you wont be

My 2 cents
What if you're 101st after 3 rounds?

Think there's more to it than ranking after round 3. There's 20 more rounds and too many variables to consider (byes, injurys, trade management, efficiency in upgrading team). Generally a lot of the top ranking players early on in the season tend to drop off as the year progresses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 2 cents
Any statistics to back this up mate?

2260. Ranked 9328.

Happy that I put the (C) on Danger.

Hope Fyfe and Barlow LIFT next week.

So funny looking at the early rage trades.
1. Jed Anderson > BenKen
then 2,3 and 4 are all Fyfe out and Parker, Ablett or Danger in.
SC n00bs. Back Fyfe in guys.

Jed out for 8 weeks i think i heard
Seems a logical trade
Fyfe quad..seems a logical trade too if he misses a couple of weeks.

"The beauty of reverse trade"

Jed out for 8 weeks i think i heard
Seems a logical trade
Fyfe quad..seems a logical trade too if he misses a couple of weeks.

"The beauty of reverse trade"
Toxic by name, toxic by nature. JK :p

Yeah wasnt really referring to the first one obviously, just showing people what it was. But come on, you expect Fyfe to get up. Hit the trade button when and if he is not named. I see the benefits of just looking to see what your side will look like however so i do get it. Thank God for that reverse trade button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back