Round 1 West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Christ, every time the Bulldogs get a promising forward move going they cough up a turnover it goes down the other end for a goal.
They've never played well interstate. If the match was at Etihad it would've been a lot closer, although I still think the eagles would've won.

Goodes you complete sook, it was a great mark.

They've never played well interstate. If the match was at Etihad it would've been a lot closer, although I still think the eagles would've won.

Surely getting on a plane doesn't make players lose their skill. They are just playing like s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, KO'd him. It was a sickening attack, yet he only got 2 matches for it. Simpson was flying at the time as well, I think it wrecked your season iirc.

Was 3 weeks - 5 initially, reduced to 3 with guilty plea/good record. Still peeves me that he was clearly aiming for the result he got (Simpson KO'd and IIRC broken jaw) but now Ziebell can't touch a guy with his record...good record shouldn't matter if you get frustrated and KO someone. edit: Not saying Ziebells record shouldn't count, you should be penalised for consistent infringements...but just think certain incidents should have no consideration of a good record.

That was back in 2012 though - will Wellingham still have any carry over? I reckon he will get away with a reprimand FWIW.

Fremantle Ladder Watch:
1. Fremantle - 116-46 - 252%
2. West Coast - 103-45 - 229%

Two more goals and no score from the Doggies will be enough.

I'd be asking for a head count if I was an official on the Bulldogs bench. How can 4 or 5 blokes be alone every time West Coast get the ball?

Can't believe Siracusa has ambitions to coach, softest non North player in the AFL.

Vintage Eagles here. I remember them kicking 7 goals in 5 minutes against Brisbane about 2 years ago, it was ridiculous.

Imagine a West Coast V Freo GF .
i think id catch a plane to somewhere near Malaysia to get away from the s**t storm.

you'd only end up back near Perth

Wow, I don't know if I will sleep tonight.

I feel like cutting myself.

You honestly don't care that your club could be on top after a round completion for the first time ever?

Relatively significant step I'd think in the history of a club...next mantle is holding it for more than 1 week, and then winning the minor premiership..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back