VFL Round 12 - Collingwood vs Sandringham at Victoria Park (Pies WON 78-68! Replay post 420, page 17)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I do .. We played for a top 4 spot last night against the back to back premiers of last year .. I was suprised to see Grundy playing Vfl. I checked the goal kickers from last night and didn't see Darcy with any goals by his name .. He played defence I'm guessing ., we need to rest swan white and Cloke next week and give the young guys a chance ..
Don't forget to rest Pendles. Port will be an easy win anyway.

We've found another gear and have all the run in the last few minutes

Yes I do .. We played for a top 4 spot last night against the back to back premiers of last year .. I was suprised to see Grundy playing Vfl. I checked the goal kickers from last night and didn't see Darcy with any goals by his name .. He played defence I'm guessing ., we need to rest swan white and Cloke next week and give the young guys a chance ..
Did you happen to notice a young tall kid named Moore playing on the forward line last night?

Don't forget to rest Pendles. Port will be an easy win anyway.
Yes I'm sure Buckley already knows this .. Playing youngsters is our future .. Darcy and Maynard had blinders against a top 4 side .. Need to play more young guys . Drop Cloke white swan brown .. Bring in marsh seedsman Sinclair cox next week .. Need to freshen the older guys up for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the lads who were there we need the usual;
Scharenberg, Grundy, Greenwood, Kennedy.

Who, if any are likely to come in

Sam Gastin

"Manteit was best in the final quarter, he proved crucial in the closing moments of the game"

For the lads who were there we need the usual;
Scharenberg, Grundy, Greenwood, Kennedy.

Who, if any are likely to come in

Scharenberg seems to be noticeably improving in each game he plays and Kennedy played great as usual. Greenwood will be playing against Port you'd think. But the one for me that stood out was Grundy, he was killing it until he was rested in the last.

Yes I'm sure Buckley already knows this .. Playing youngsters is our future .. Darcy and Maynard had blinders against a top 4 side .. Need to play more young guys . Drop Cloke white swan brown .. Bring in marsh seedsman Sinclair cox next week .. Need to freshen the older guys up for finals
You didn't even know Darcy played last night, now you're saying he had a blinder. Me thinks you are a troll.

Sam Gastin

"Overall Abbott, Moloney, Manteit and Pendlebury were my bests today"

Look out here comes the Big Show

greenwood and grundy both playing thurs night.
Scharenberg seems to be noticeably improving in each game he plays and Kennedy played great as usual. Greenwood will be playing against Port you'd think. But the one for me that stood out was Grundy, he was killing it until he was rested in the last.
Any of those rested in the last considering the 5 day break or just Grundy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back