Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the hell is McIntosh. When I turned the game on at the 10 minute mark of the 1st quarter as he went to 10 points. I didn't see him earn any. I have only seen him once since then and at half time he is still on 10 points no more possessions not even a tackle. The should give him some binoculars so he can watch the game properly from his vantage point wherever that is.

He's always on the opposite side of the ground. You'll notice.

Guysssssss

Mcintosh touched the ball ;)

Yeah and he got a tackle to double his score to 20. I was debating which defender to trade down to Shaun Edwards I think my question has been answered. Rage Trade....:mad::mad::mad:

263 points from Martin/Yeo. Only disappointed that I didn't go with Martin captain.

Ah well, Godstein will be good against GWS anyways.

Da *?? I captained Gray but it's reverted back to Rischitelli? I reversed my trades but didn't roll-back team so captaincy should have stayed on Gray? So pissed off.

6/730 though so can't complain too much at this stage I suppose.

I did that a few weeks back leaving the C on Parker when I reversed a trade. Though I may have rolled back the team.

Captain Martin this week though :)

I did that a few weeks back leaving the C on Parker when I reversed a trade. Though I may have rolled back the team.

Captain Martin this week though :)

I 100% reversed trades rather than rolled back though. No idea what happened. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back