Autopsy Round 12 - GWS Giants vs Gold Coast Suns, Saturday 9 June 2018 @ 4.35 pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We just start getting players back then we’ve got Lloyd, Shiel and Lobb all looking ginger.
Lloyd walked just below me in the race. He looks gutted. Lots of ice on the inside if his knee. Looks bad.
Lobb holding his ribs.
Shiel had an ankle taped.
Can we have some luck, please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game for GWS, obviously helped that Suns were admittedly poor, but we also had to contend with multiple injuries. Pressure, composure, kicking, footy smarts were all good. Jezza had another good game, both around the field and kicking for goal; Kelly is back in business, and all 3 team areas - midfield, defence, and forwards - played well.

I was expecting to attend on my own because of the rain but the eldest jumped up and started getting ready when I was attempting to say goodbye, so the whole family tagged along. :D

Pretty good night - Lachie has a big four year old fan now, including a dedicated "Lachie Lachie Lachie" chant on the way to the car, and apparently the wife and one year old got busted by the dance cam while the other two of us were getting icecream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back