Autopsy Round 14: Sydney vs Port Adelaide 3 Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically if Tom Derickx was photographed within 500m of a line of speed he would be immediately delisted. And that was also the first and last time the words "Derickx" and "speed" were mentioned in the same sentence.

Derickxsufiys was burnt by the opposition's speed.

The speed at which Dericksjsdoiux turned the ball over was record-breaking.

Do you only watch on TV? Jetta put in an amazing amount of hard running to position during the Richmond match, only to be ignored. if they had kicked it to him it may have been a different outcome. I mainly watch on TV in WA and thought Jetta uninvolved. But, I cursed the Swannies with my presence at the SCG for the Richmond game and was amazed how much hard running he does.
I actually kept meant to mention this after the Richmond game. The amount of unrewarded running he did to get free was incredible this game. So many times in the second half was was tearing around at top speed making space where the rest of the team was jogging with their arm in the air.

I disagree because you know what you're going to get with Jetta whereas in the right environment Bennel will come good whether at the suns or elsewhere. People do dumb s**t when they're young however most of us get away with it, grow up and move on. Having your face plastered on the front page of the dribble that is the courier mail really leaves you with no where to hide forcing you to confront the issue.
Great reply, totally agree

Do you only watch on TV? Jetta put in an amazing amount of hard running to position during the Richmond match, only to be ignored. if they had kicked it to him it may have been a different outcome. I mainly watch on TV in WA and thought Jetta uninvolved. But, I cursed the Swannies with my presence at the SCG for the Richmond game and was amazed how much hard running he does. He has a role within the team. He does it. Tom Mitchell does terrible kicks and hospital handpasses and gets defended to the max. Each plays a role that utilises their strengths. Your constant sniping at Jetta is unfair and uncalled for.
I will constantly snipe and be unfair at the scared one

1. Nice first game for Nank, though he needs to learn to chase harder.
2. Keep losing our second halves. Our mids seem to tire. Pressure drops off.
3. Goodes. How many times has he stood up when we needed him over his career ? His acceleration is still incredible. Wonder if anyone in our team can catch him over 20m yet ?
4. Reid. Sammy just keeps getting better.

1. Nice first game for Nank, though he needs to learn to chase harder.
2. Keep losing our second halves. Our mids seem to tire. Pressure drops off.
3. Goodes. How many times has he stood up when we needed him over his career ? His acceleration is still incredible. Wonder if anyone in our team can catch him over 20m yet ?
4. Reid. Sammy just keeps getting better.

3... Buddy maybe but once ted went down goodes said stuff this lets win

Great man Bunghole, your thoughts on my whipping boys Lewis and Macca
Jetta had moments but I think he does his best when he wades in close to the thick of it to get the ball rather than waiting outside. His ability to break from congestion needs to be used more. Macca was solid enough but Jack was the more inspirational captain and it was Goodes who led the team back into the game when the chips were down. The same Goodes who stood tall on busted knees and refused to go down in the 2012 GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's not what the Swans were planning to do with Tippett, but if that does turn out to be the case, then we've essentially recruited Tippett to replace Mumford at a much higher price.
When we got Tippett, do you think we knew we were getting Franklin?

If we did... oops, ...

But if we didn't then this observation is true. I mean, we could have had Mumford and Franklin and no Tippett if we knew Franklin was coming prior to signing Tippett.

10 Josh Kennedy (Syd)
8 Dan Hannebery (Syd)
4 Robbie Gray (PA)
3 Adam Goodes (Syd)
3 Kieren Jack (Syd)
1 Luke Parker (Syd)
1 Chad Wingard (PA).

Coaches votes

Poor Josh. Parker had that amazing game against the Cats and my first thoughts were "6 votes for Parker!" Josh comes along and dominates like he does against Port, and I'm all like "Geez Josh, where has that been all year?!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back