Autopsy Round 14: Sydney vs Port Adelaide 3 Things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't particularly want to see him go but I reckon we could get overs for him in the market.

You can juxtapose him and the side. Brilliant for patches. s**t for lots as well. With all the shades tossed in between.

I think his good just out weighs his bad at the moment. Just. Problem is with the trade ban I don't want to gamble on the draft. We might end up with another Towers. Screw that.
He won't be going this year, regardless of how much he is getting paid we can only trade in players on contracts of 300k max

He won't be going this year, regardless of how much he is getting paid we can only trade in players on contracts of 300k max
Which is what I said. It truly sucks the ban.

Say what you want about Jetta, but I'd still rather have a talented, lazy family man on the list than a talented, drug taking party boy like Bennel (ignoring any trade value). #Culture

Agreed

Say what you want about Jetta, but I'd still rather have a talented, lazy family man on the list than a talented, drug taking party boy like Bennel (ignoring any trade value). #Culture

I disagree because you know what you're going to get with Jetta whereas in the right environment Bennel will come good whether at the suns or elsewhere. People do dumb s**t when they're young however most of us get away with it, grow up and move on. Having your face plastered on the front page of the dribble that is the courier mail really leaves you with no where to hide forcing you to confront the issue.

I disagree because you know what you're going to get with Jetta whereas in the right environment Bennel will come good whether at the suns or elsewhere. People do dumb s**t when they're young however most of us get away with it, grow up and move on. Having your face plastered on the front page of the dribble that is the courier mail really leaves you with no where to hide forcing you to confront the issue.

Unless a club can change Bennell ways he wont have a long career in the AFL.

I dont want half hearted jetta staying, if he has any inkling to go home he can go
Do you only watch on TV? Jetta put in an amazing amount of hard running to position during the Richmond match, only to be ignored. if they had kicked it to him it may have been a different outcome. I mainly watch on TV in WA and thought Jetta uninvolved. But, I cursed the Swannies with my presence at the SCG for the Richmond game and was amazed how much hard running he does. He has a role within the team. He does it. Tom Mitchell does terrible kicks and hospital handpasses and gets defended to the max. Each plays a role that utilises their strengths. Your constant sniping at Jetta is unfair and uncalled for.

Agree, cherub. The reason Jetta gets so much focus is because he's so critical to our run and carry and delivery into the forward 50. When Jetta's off so is the team as a result. Baffled that people's solution to this state of affairs is to happily trade him. Unless we can get an equivalent player he would be a massive loss.

Do you only watch on TV? Jetta put in an amazing amount of hard running to position during the Richmond match, only to be ignored. if they had kicked it to him it may have been a different outcome. I mainly watch on TV in WA and thought Jetta uninvolved. But, I cursed the Swannies with my presence at the SCG for the Richmond game and was amazed how much hard running he does. He has a role within the team. He does it. Tom Mitchell does terrible kicks and hospital handpasses and gets defended to the max. Each plays a role that utilises their strengths. Your constant sniping at Jetta is unfair and uncalled for.

I mean if he wants to go i dont him here against his will just for money to be half hearted

Not referring to the game

Also rarely have bagged jetta in fact rate him highly so dont know what you are on about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Ben Cousins, Harley Bennell has the ability to be one of the very best players in the league. Nobody like that gets kicked out due to drugs - same as Tom Liberatore. The only people who suffer that treatment are the fringe players and hacks.

Like Ben Cousins, Harley Bennell has the ability to be one of the very best players in the league. Nobody like that gets kicked out due to drugs - same as Tom Liberatore. The only people who suffer that treatment are the fringe players and hacks.

True of anything really..how many times was fev in trouble and kept

Carey at north had to shag his vice captains missus before finally going and still got another chance.

More talent more leway..

Basically if Tom Derickx was photographed within 500m of a line of speed he would be immediately delisted. And that was also the first and last time the words "Derickx" and "speed" were mentioned in the same sentence.

Carey at north had to shag his vice captains missus before finally going and still got another chance.

More talent more leway..

Fev had about 9 chances.

Richmond kicked out Daniel Conners to save Martin.

You will need to do something DRASTIC to get sacked if your a star player.

Basically if Tom Derickx was photographed within 500m of a line of speed he would be immediately delisted. And that was also the first and last time the words "Derickx" and "speed" were mentioned in the same sentence.

If Derickx got caught grabbing a pack of soothers he might get the arse

More talent more leway..
And I bet #lolnorf were furious he got caught and Stevens was such a bad sport about it.

And I bet #lolnorf were furious he got caught and Stevens was such a bad sport about it.

Digby morrell probably got fined for having the wrong sauce on his burger at the bbq

Watch the 1st Q of PA game - Jetta on numerous occasions on his own but ignored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back