Round 14 v. Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Stiffy_18 said:
Am I the only one that thinks McLeod is Craig's joker in finals??????

I think Craig will continue to play Bunji either in defence or as a crumbing forward but in finals time when the pressure is on, he will move him into the midfield where McLeod can still do some serious damage to the opposition.

Yep shades of 97.

RIPPER_46 said:
All the pressure is on the Crows. (especially with Pete watching the game with me at my place ;) )

Nice try but not to be taken seriously :)

All the pressure has to be on Freo. If we drop it we'll still make the 8.

If Freo drop it, then they can order the mothballs for the end of august.

Crowz Gal said:
I suppose if Bok is having a bad one, McGregor can always go back :)

I think the problem will be Bock's endurance, i reckon he has run out of puff in the last couple of games. Pav's endurance is pretty bloody good so it will be interesting.

RIPPER_46 said:
With our WAFL team no one expects us to win so we have nothing to lose.

If we manage to get up however , Adelaide will look a bit silly.

Hardly your WAFL team buddy. As far I can see, you are only missing 4 walkup starts through injury (this would be about average for most teams) -: Bell, M.Carr, Walker and Haddrill. Surely you don't rate guys like Webster, Hayden or Dunn as having much impact anyway, do you? Even Walker and Haddrill are steady players at best.

When you boil it down, you are missing 2 class players (Bell, M.Carr) and we are missing 1 (Johncock).

Don't try and make excuses for your underperforming, undisciplined team which is still VERY capable (if they are switched on, and Adelaide is not) of beating the Crows tomorrow (remember, Freo have won the last 3 matches versus Adelaide).

outback jack said:
Well i think that he struggled a bit on ottens as well.

Say he put sandilands on him and pav against bock close to goal, they’d we a little nervous atleast.

He struggled on Ottens? The guy had 6 possessions and 1 mark that resulted in a goal. He utterly PANTSED Ottens, it was a shameful performance from Ottens. What in the hell are you talking about?

And if you think Sandilands is a forward threat...well...you haven't seen him play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just maybe said:
Van Berlo in.

Should have been Knights.

I'm not sure Knights would have been the best option.

The Count is much better suited to the role Torney plays. Pretty smart decision by NC IMO.

beagle2 said:
Torney out
? in
For the type of player Massie should have replaced Tourney - but I agree the youth policy takes precedence and the count was the right choice.

How would Massie be feeling though - particularly as he has been playing some damn fine footy with Norwood :(

Wayne's-World said:
For the type of player Massie should have replaced Tourney - but I agree the youth policy takes precedence and the count was the right choice.

How would Massie be feeling though - particularly as he has been playing some damn fine footy with Norwood :(

pretty crappy right now, but injuries will come and if he's good enough he'll get another chance. Not sure if he's quick enough for AFL though

cro_Magnum said:
pretty crappy right now, but injuries will come and if he's good enough he'll get another chance. Not sure if he's quick enough for AFL though
He's as quick as Tourney - tourney is better overhead and his error rate is less (Tourney makes errors under pressure though)

Wayne's-World said:
He's as quick as Tourney - tourney is better overhead and his error rate is less (Tourney makes errors under pressure though)

thats the key. You can get away with less speed if you've got very good skills or some other standout factor in your game but Massie does'nt have these.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back