Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
Mar 3, 2002
Whincup's Garage
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, MUFC, Triple 8
This is a 'home' game for me but I am encouraging you all to come to this game in Tasmania, Aurora Stadium is an awesome venue and has a great atmosphere, so have a think about making a trip to Tassie for this match the more support we have the better :)

Oh and too all my Victorian mates, this weeks game will be your last without me, see you all in round 12 ;)

maccas_no1 said:
This is a 'home' game for me but I am encouraging you all to come to this game in Tasmania, Aurora Stadium is an awesome venue and has a great atmosphere, so have a think about making a trip to Tassie for this match the more support we have the better :)

Oh and too all my Victorian mates, this weeks game will be your last without me, see you all in round 12 ;)

Already got my flights booked and am looking forward to getting down to Tassie for the first time. Will I need to wear a blizzard suit in mid July?

What's the deal with ticketing Maccas? Is general admission the way to go? Any advice would be appreciated.

• Banned
Truck Rutten said:
Already got my flights booked and am looking forward to getting down to Tassie for the first time. Will I need to wear a blizzard suit in mid July?

What's the deal with ticketing Maccas? Is general admission the way to go? Any advice would be appreciated.

Yeah mid July will be pretty cold down here, um yeah GA is the way to go what I will do is find out where we are going to sit and we can get a group of us to sit together, last year we sat on the flank in the new stand and it was awesome.

Also I will looking for assistance with the banner so this is a great opportunity for people who dont usually get the chance to go out and do the banner to be a part of it
;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back