Game Day Round 16 2019: Hawthorn v Collingwood, Friday 7:50pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's struggling there but he's nullifying Moore well imo.

I actually think he played a good first quarter, but I think he lacks the nous to be a key forward.

I know it’s only one quarter but Lewis needs to stay in the team. He provides an option and if he doesn’t take the mark he will follow up his effort with a crumb or a tackle. In most marking contests he doesn’t win he manages to keep the ball in front of him which makes it easier for some one to crumb and read the play if they can actually get to the contest

Painful stuff to watch but the effort is their again still after last week. Really plain to see how much better the Collingwood players know each other. Pendles doesn't even look he just knows where Sidebottom will be running.

We can win this, we are out-muscling them. If we can can maintain the effort, tidy up disposal and get it inside 50 faster then we are a great chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18 inside 50s for Hawthorn. 1 goal.

5 inside 50s for Collingwood. 4 goals.

What can you say.

well it might be a touch different if holdng thr ball in their forward line was adjudged the same as in our forward line. New Collingwood player vs Hardwick. TV off now as could not be bother watching the u=non consistent umpiring.

Sicily is a deadset liability when the ball hits the ground. Why do we play Irishmen? They are no good at footy. Worpel a worry also. Get Hardwick in the guts.

I think he sees himself as the general distributing the ball around. Which I think leads him to try to do too much. I hope Darren Glass is telling him that he doesn't need to be a hero all the time.

O'Brien has been a liability with his disposal so far
Plenty of effort, good press. Getting killed at the tap and fwd line is as disfunctional as is possible.
agree with both of you although when we give Collingwood that much time to flood their defence then of course we can't score. When we can kick quickly to the leading forward's advantage we'll quickly see that our forward line is more than capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back