Review Round 16 - Giants vs Crows at Spotless

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the pod was swinging between defence and forward.

He tends to go back when he senses that the opponents are getting a bit of the run of play. He has a licence to do this himself and it isn't a planned move from the coaches. So for part of last week's game we did play 4 talls in the forward line with him, Jenkins, Walker and Lynch.

Was surprised to see Greene named in the squad but after reading the article
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-07-04/gws-at-ease-with-greene-selection
Camerons quotes sets it out clearly although would have liked Wilson to stay in as I have liked his brief game time this year
Hoping to see a good 4 quarter performance and for big games for both Patton and Cameron

Toby might have some personal issues to deal with, but his team performance is rarely anything below 100%

I think Greene will play out of his skin. Has a lot to prove to the supporters and his team mates.

Greene 2 votes
He really did get better and better as the UWS Giants game went on. His inside work is always 100%, just has to get better at is efficiency around the ground. He could be another Sam Mitchell if he could stop butchering the easy disposals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My god but we play some dumb football at times. Stupid stupid stupid football.

F#€ing MAN UP - take a player and be responsible for them.

Not happy.

Not to sound rude but was Scully even playing. You guys must be pretty disappointed at what he's brought to the Giants so far.

The method and the delivery of the ball fwd of the centre leaves a lot to be desired. Not just this game either, and its not like there is a lack of talent in front of the goals yet most of the scoring comes from snaps and shots on the run. Seeing Patton mark the ball on the wing or boundary flank is no good, seeing Patton or Cameron play in defence is no good, seeing the ball bombed on Cameron's head whilst trying wrestle an opponent in the fwd pockets is no good. Dear coach, can you please play more direct and use the centre corridor so the talent in the fwd line actually has a chance to mark the farking thing in front of the big sticks. Thanks, your friend grouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back