Game Day Round 18 @ Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be able to beat them on current form of the sides, but they will be stung by the media criticism and our form at the G sucks.
Sadly, I think Pies by under 2 goals.

Pods kicks 8. Walker, Lynch, Jenkins kick 4 each. Half the board explodes.

I'd take a 1 point win right now. Just get into the 8!
A 100 point win would be pretty good though. Huge percentage booster. Even if we had same wins as a couple of other teams at the end of the season, at least we know our percentage would be big to put us into the finals ;)

Pies by 4 goals. Hate to be pessimistic, but every time we've had a chance to take a spot in the 8 we've completely fluffed it. I really hope we're switched on from the first bounce, but I'm worried.

Plus we play like s**t at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present to you our 'GUNS'

Jacobs/Danger/Sloane/Smith/Eddie/Tex/Talia/THommo (if playing) and B Crouch.

All must FIRE for us to win. Cannot afford any passengers... The G is never kind to us.

Massive game not only for our finals chances it is also time that this young side tajes a big club scalp on their home deck..... Time for this young side to build some competition RESPECT

Forecast is for a dry day in Melb which should bring our forwards right into this game....,,,

The key to this game is our start and our MIDFIELD and they must learn from the Carlton and Essendon losses and need to stand up and make a statement from the first bounce

On paper we look stronger in the ruck, our forward structure should create their defence some real headaches and if we can contain Pendles our mids should get the job done

Just need to turn up switched on and execute

Crows by 15 pts

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present to you our 'GUNS'

Jacobs/Danger/Sloane/Smith/Eddie/Tex/Talia/THommo (if playing) and B Crouch.

All must FIRE for us to win. Cannot afford any passengers... The G is never kind to us.

If Sauce, Danger, Crouch, Sloane, Smith, Hendo and DMac all play well this will get the game going our way in our terms and by doing so bring our forwards into the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back