Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, last trade. Then Franklin was a late out, Oxley was red vested and Mitchell was green vested ... and Melbourne lost badly. Not a good week.

Shocker mate, can relate too as I had Ablett, Mitchell and not Oxley but Rockcliffs 50. :(

Carlton lost = Your Dees losing! :thumbsdown:

I'd give you a big bro hug if I could to tell you that everything will be all right. <damn keep telling myself this for the last couple of seasons in SC now, still waiting!)

If i can jag a win this week in my 2 cashies then i will definitely make the 8 in both and won't be too bad going in to finals. Have 3 trades and 100k in the bank. Really not confident about getting wins though so tossing up whether to trade or not. Will have to wait till tonight's game and see what I'm up against. I don't have danger or goldy though and one of my opponents does...

Farrrrk Rischitelli, my POD is out this week too.. Personal reasons, not good enough to wreck my midfield a week out of finals.. I need genuine reasons for not Playing Michael! Coping a donut, two trades for finals but should win my league matches..

Looks like Mr Smith goes to Washington. Classic movie!

Showing your age there mate. That movie was made in 1939 according to IMDB.com. LOL! :p
Which was about the time of the Henry Wallace debacle. He was VP to Roosevelt and in line to be party leader before the Democrats rigged the primaries and called off the nomination voting and installed Truman as their puppet. Movie must be based on him.

Armitage is gonna screw me, I can see it already. Spent the past hour trying to shuffle MPP's around to make sure I get the best bench scores but it just wont work if he's a late out. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which was about the time of the Henry Wallace debacle. He was VP to Roosevelt and in line to be party leader before the Democrats rigged the primaries and called off the nomination voting and installed Truman as their puppet. Movie must be based on him.
There was no direct connection to the Wallace affair, but it was no doubt inspired by such political corruption. It was the story of a simple, but honest man who was chosen to fill a vacant senate position by people thinking he'd be easy to manipulate. When he wouldn't be corrupted by them they falsely accused him of dishonest conduct. The movie was mainly about his fight to clear his name.

This round is loopholing heaven, on all four lines. Sooooooo many choices.
Well yeah, it would be if all my potential loophole emergencies didn't have to take the field to fill in for injured/rested players :(

Hodge the far bigger risk as he may be rested going into finals. I've got him, but I'm probably more concerned about him than any other player.
I'd suggest they won't be resting players leading up to finals.

Doubt they'd want to have to travel to Perth for the first final and probably the Prelim, which would be a very good chance should Hawthorn drop a game. Even more so if WCE beat Freo.

image.jpg

Hodge the far bigger risk as he may be rested going into finals. I've got him, but I'm probably more concerned about him than any other player.
Hodge will get a rest in round 23 against Carlton.

Wont affect us Hodge owners in SC as the grand final is the week before. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back