Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I have GAJ and Fyfe on the bench, but I had Griffen at M9 and have Lambert and Heeney on the bench, so it isn't too bad really. Hopefully Lambert gets another ton, if he spuds I'll take Heeney instead. Pearce covering Oxley, I'm holding my last trade for now

Hello. I am new here so I hope I'm writing this in the correct thread thingy.
I have just started Supercoach this year, and I've done surprisngly well! But i would appreciate some advice as I am a bit stuck at the moment.
I am trying to make some money, so im thinking of going with this:
kade kolodjasnij > James Kelly (this will make me 125k as kelly only costs 386k). Could i please have some advice as to whether this is a smart move? Im not sure how kelly will go, but if you disregard his injury effected games, his average is 91.2. Not bad i think for someone who costs inder 400...but i might be wrong? Or is kolodjasnij too valueable to trade out? He hasnt been fantastic recently so maybe not a bad trade?

The other dilemma im facing is tom mitchell. He has not been scoring very well over last 3-4 weeks, so maybe it is a good time to trade him out now? Im really not sure, but if i had to i would go Tom Mitchell > Jimmy Bartel i think.

Id really appreciate a few pointers, as im trying to get a spot in my family's league finals

Steel or lambo as E fellas? Steel is consistent obv. Do ppl think lambo has hit new form. Didnt see the game last week
I was hoping Daniel wouldn't make the final team so I could loophole Steele and Lambert, but now I have to make that same choice.
Steele interstate against Freo or Lambert at home against the Hawks?? Neither give me any confidence.
It's a tail ... Lambert!

Hello. I am new here so I hope I'm writing this in the correct thread thingy.
I have just started Supercoach this year, and I've done surprisngly well! But i would appreciate some advice as I am a bit stuck at the moment.
I am trying to make some money, so im thinking of going with this:
kade kolodjasnij > James Kelly (this will make me 125k as kelly only costs 386k). Could i please have some advice as to whether this is a smart move? Im not sure how kelly will go, but if you disregard his injury effected games, his average is 91.2. Not bad i think for someone who costs inder 400...but i might be wrong? Or is kolodjasnij too valueable to trade out? He hasnt been fantastic recently so maybe not a bad trade?

The other dilemma im facing is tom mitchell. He has not been scoring very well over last 3-4 weeks, so maybe it is a good time to trade him out now? Im really not sure, but if i had to i would go Tom Mitchell > Jimmy Bartel i think.

Id really appreciate a few pointers, as im trying to get a spot in my family's league finals

Don't trade out Kolo. If you have any rookies who have made as much cash for you as possible then look to downgrade them.

Can't decide between Hodge and Selwood as VC.

Going with Hodge, think he could be in for another big one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest they won't be resting players leading up to finals.

Doubt they'd want to have to travel to Perth for the first final and probably the Prelim, which would be a very good chance should Hawthorn drop a game. Even more so if WCE beat Freo.

View attachment 157913

Round 22: Brisbane @ MCG
Round 23: Carlton @ MCG

Very good chance he gets rested for one of those. They might not do wholesale changes like they did years back, but expect the older guys to get cycled over the last two weeks.

Last edited:
need a 400pt win + a 400pt loss for team ahead of me to scrape into the 8 in my private league.

GOAUS!

11830145_10153056839123527_1871313069_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back