Preview Round 18 Preview: Sydney Swans vs Hawks (Combined match talk and banter thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we ******* smash this Tasmanian Franchise and Buddy kicks a bag. We'll show them what a piss weak team they are whilst we puff our chest and take the fast lane to the Grand Final. The umpires will probably spoon-feed them cheap free kicks as always like they did in the 2012 GF if Angry Ant Alistair remembered to hand over the brown paper bags.

Swans by 47.

I think we will beat the tassie government side, but we wont get near winning the frees

I think we will beat the tassie government side, but we wont get near winning the frees

Watch Jordan 'my head hurt' Lewis and Pupolo diving around like schoolgirls! No way will Sydney win the free count.

If we win I'm straight to the Hawks board with an alias to run amok. :p

When the Swans lose the last thing I ever want is an opposition supporter coming onto our board telling us that it was a great game and the Swans are sure to bounce back next week. That annoys the crap out me when I am already angry so when the Swans win I make sure never to go over to the oppositions board and do the same thing.

Fair enough to be fair I don't look at how fast players are (defenders) are...I mean fullbacks are not meant to be quick lol
he's no fullback. I do watch him, because I wasn't sold on him initially, but he fits like a glove, even his turning circle. It wasn't a chip, just an observation. By the way, change your allegiance, we won't tell anyone..

he's no fullback. I do watch him, because I wasn't sold on him initially, but he fits like a glove, even his turning circle. It wasn't a chip, just an observation. By the way, change your allegiance, we won't tell anyone..

yeah but the moment he goes red and white a million threads will start on the main board demanding the Swans board stop poaching posters.

I'll try and change everything when we get back in Sydney! I just know my sister is going to be up at 7am! She bought this face painting thing today and she is planning to do that for her friend. Gosh why do I get a bad feeling this is starting at 7:30am!

Laidler I think adds something for a defender he has pretty good skills and can kick a long goal which is valuable! Will so LOL at Carlton if he wins a premiership lol

yeah but the moment he goes red and white a million threads will start on the main board demanding the Swans board stop poaching posters.

LMAO! It is 9.8% better I tell you lol! But honestly of all boards you guys are the nicest and frankly have been understandable.

LMAO! It is 9.8% better I tell you lol! But honestly of all boards you guys are the nicest and frankly have been understandable.
better make it quick, we can turn in instant ( especially Bedford, but he turned sour years ago), you have until next Friday night:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the Swans lose the last thing I ever want is an opposition supporter coming onto our board telling us that it was a great game and the Swans are sure to bounce back next week. That annoys the crap out me when I am already angry so when the Swans win I make sure never to go over to the oppositions board and do the same thing.
I'm going to be doing quite the contrary.

I've thought this for years. We don't have a great record sure, but the Sydney support in Melbourne is great. We usually turn most grounds into home grounds.

Yep I agree the MCG doesn't feel like the Hawks home turf, I was commenting more about the ground itself, Lakeside, SCG, Glenferrie oval, Vic Park, Punt Rd etc were/are 'home turfs', the MCG is shared by so many so I don't consider it anyones 'home turf' except the Demons but your point about Melbourne based Swans fans and travelling Sydney fans is correct we never fail to generate mighty support at the MCG and its 'our' turf in September.

Hope we ******* smash this Tasmanian Franchise and Buddy kicks a bag. We'll show them what a piss weak team they are whilst we puff our chest and take the fast lane to the Grand Final. The umpires will probably spoon-feed them cheap free kicks as always like they did in the 2012 GF if Angry Ant Alistair remembered to hand over the brown paper bags.

Swans by 47.

posted at 12.30 am, Im guessing fuelled by a few beverages this poster has form, great stuff lol.

posted at 12.30 am, Im guessing fuelled by a few beverages this poster has form, great stuff lol.

No worse than how I am feeling this morning lol thank goodness for room service. My sister has done the face painting so she is all raring to go already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back