Autopsy Round 18: West Coast Eagles V Richmond - Toast, Roast & Changes for next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did WCE put this on their website? Was it their only highlight from last night?
Also, listen to Tom Harley: "He doesn't need to respond though Bruce" :rolleyes:
http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/video/2014-07-25/eagles-fan-gives-vickery-a-spray-

I think he's right, there are enough wallys that go to the footy. They don't need encouragement. I bumped into Tom in Melb earlier this year before the blues game. In talking to him I think he has a real soft spot for the Tiges. Just my general impression & from his commentary overall (since he started)...

I caught 10 minutes of the vfl today and McDonough in those ten minutes was pretty bloody good. Was he good all day?

If so he's gotta be selected next week ...
Great avatar! I cracked up at that bit in the video.

This is what happened, Cox is pathetic...

, former Hawthorn champion Dermott Brereton argued that Cox had a tendency to engage in niggle at stoppages.

"How many boundary line throw-ins does Cox get in free kicks? He's the best I've seen at drawing a free kick at boundary line throw-ins. Within one hour, I could go to tape and pull out 50 boundary line throw-ins where Cox has elbowed someone in the chest, the throat, the chin," Brereton said on SEN.
"They climb all over him because they're angry at him. He draws this type of contact."

y7DREO2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bean? Is it time?
In great form (10 goals in 3 weeks), Vickery out, Griff not playing too well and we are playing GWS.
Not this week against Mummy. He looks miles away from AFL and doesn't even ruck at VFL. Does make the most of his chances though. Reckon he had 3 kicks today for his 2 goals.

On the downside he's pretty soft and goes to ground really easily. You just can't do that at AFL level.

When I got home from Paterson's Stadium I caught the reply on Fox Footy. Richo was the boundary rider and he said that he was getting abused by the Eagles supporters on the boundary line. That in itself is a disgrace. Does anyone here remember him saying that cos I did hear it.

I mean what a joke - abusing a boundary rider who retired five years go.
West Coast supporters are a a joke. They have showed everyone that they are the worst supports in the comp.
Seriously, who boos at every free kick going against you, even if you can see its reasonable?

Not this week against Mummy. He looks miles away from AFL and doesn't even ruck at VFL. Does make the most of his chances though. Reckon he had 3 kicks today for his 2 goals.

On the downside he's pretty soft and goes to ground really easily. You just can't do that at AFL level.
Surely Maric can ruck out one game by himself. Getting one AFL game for him would surely help him out hugely going into next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back