Round 19: Port Adelaide v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

134475-bfd17160-0fc5-11e4-bbaf-47cb7c4f86b3.jpg

definitely one of the more humourous photos

He looks like a young John Hurt

So anyway who is chasing Frawley right now?
Can't be anyone seriously thinking about picking him up.
Absolute spud. Over rates him self beyond anyone else in the comp, Dwight Howard without the ability.

Well first off his best position is FB and he didnt play there today, he plays forward and has 19 touches and takes 9 marks i think thats pretty solid for a guy that isnt a key forward.

Well first off his best position is FB and he didnt play there today, he plays forward and has 19 touches and takes 9 marks i think thats pretty solid for a guy that isnt a key forward.

Except as a key forward you shouldn't be hitting set shots sideways! I'm not saying he is a key forward...but honestly how hard is it to at least kick it reasonably straight!

To be fair 20 points is usually a third of your total score;)

Let me put it in perspective. loss against Port by 3 today, lost to Bulldogs by 6, lost to port by 20 (led at 3qtr time), lost to bulldogs by 16 (led at 3qtr time), lost to gold coast by 8, lost to saints by 17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol is someone abusing mod powers when being called out on rubbish posts?

If you want to tag a user in, especially when they elected to delete their own post, and you choose to play the man, don't expect sympathetic treatment. Gameday threads are not excuse.

If you want to tag a user in, especially when they elected to delete their own post, and you choose to play the man, don't expect sympathetic treatment. Gameday threads are not excuse.

Okay fair call on that, but still agree that it's weak as piss to go delete content rather than eating humble pie.

It happens ive seen Carlisle have some terrible shots on goal this year.

Yes but they don't end up sideways...and I'm not saying either of our forwards are good. It is my number 1 gripe with the game...these guys asre footballers yet they can't kick! WTF!

Let me put it in perspective. loss against Port by 3 today, lost to Bulldogs by 6, lost to port by 20 (led at 3qtr time), lost to bulldogs by 16 (led at 3qtr time), lost to gold coast by 8, lost to saints by 17.

Yeah I remember those times when I went back over the fixtures and thought 'If only'. Did that for about 10 years!

Then you look at the wins and realise if not for a 1 point win from the clouds against Essendon and a 3 point belting of Adelaide a 17 point runaway win against Richmond and a season high 23 point win against the 7 goals 16 behinds Carlton, things start to not look so great.

Definitely improving, but when in these competitive games you have to take the good with the bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back