Round 2: Adelaide Vs West Coast @ AAMI

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit pessimistic isn't this at the mo. THis team is going to take at least a year to overcome the loss of two of the quality midfielders like Cuz and Judd. Need more midfield speed MAsten should have a crack in there.

Just get my congratulations out of the way now...

Congrats Crows... Just played on a totally different level than us... Cleaner, and took advantage of our massive clanger count. Deserved win...

Soft umpiring but hardly had an effect on the game... Still would have gone down by quite a margin had the umpires had a good game...

Looks like we are back at square one in training boys... Basic skills... Need a few changes... Want to blood Kennedy before its too late in the season, Fletcher probably out, even though half the team has played just as soft... Macnamara probably in as well :)

Signing out, Zarko :thumbsu:

Reminiscent of the smashing we copped against Port here last year. At least show some heart in the last 10 minutes boys ffs.

Shocking effort there in that 3v1, unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey you are one :D

lol :p
We lived through 00, 01 we can live through these poor skills game... Finals still a chance with Subi...

I know, but I cried nearly every weekend those years. :eek:

It's just one game, can't say we will lose all away or even most just yet. But it isn't looking good for us after the first couple of games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back